Alcoa, CIMC will develop energy-efficient tanker trailer
- Alcoa, CIMC will develop energy-efficient tanker trailer. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2009, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p16
The article reports on the strategic alliance between Alcoa Inc. and CIMC Vehicles Co. Ltd., a specialty truck manufacturer in China. It states that the two companies aimed to develop an energy-efficient aluminum fuel tanker trailer for the Asian market. It indicates that Kevin Kramer, president...
- A WILL AND A WAY. O'Brien, Patrick // Diesel;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p66
The article focuses on the discovery of an innovative container system built by Chinese manufacturing company CIMC Vehicles Co. Ltd. for Willaton Transport Pty. Ltd. in Morwell, Victoria. It states that CIMC needed to facilitate with the Willaton containers with various testing done during the...
- Alcoa Claims New Breakthrough in Automotive Aluminum Sheet. // Metal Center News;Jan2015, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p42
The article offers information on the manufacturing technology Alcoa Micromill to manufacture aluminum sheet for the automotive market, from Alcoa.
- Aluminium production just got a whole lot quicker. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Feb2015, Issue 884, p21
The article offers information about the Micromill process developed by aluminum company Alcoa, and mentions topics that include the fast production of high-quality aluminum sheets for use in vehicles, casting molten metal, and improvement in fuel efficiency.
- Tensile Strength. // Product Design & Development;Apr2009, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p31
The article evaluates the Recoil-brand Tangless insert from Alcoa Fastening Systems.
- Alcoa Fastening Systems wins improvement award from Airbus. // Wire Journal International;Aug2012, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p32
The article announces the bronze award received by Alcoa Fastening Systems (AFS) of Alcoa Inc. from Airbus for its exemplary performance in its supplier quality improvement program.
- Honeymoon may be over for Audi and Alcoa. // Automotive Industries;Oct97 (Part 1), Vol. 177 Issue 10, p13
Cites the plans of Audi to seek another partner, raising questions about the partnership with Alcoa. Comments from Werner Mischke, technical director of Audi; Information on the partnership.
- Wheels: Ford F-150 features super alloy and mega-fast aluminum processing. // Designfax;10/13/2015, Vol. 11 Issue 38, p12
The article reports on the collaboration of Alcoa Inc. with Ford Motor Co. in the production of advanced automotive aluminum with multiple components of Micromill material for the Ford 2016 F-150 vehicle with greater strength than commercial aluminum and higher formability.
- Alcoa and Ford Partner on Next-Generation Aluminum. // Assembly;Oct2015, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on a partnership deal between aluminum company Alcoa Inc. and automaker Ford Motor Co. which aims to produce next-generation automotive aluminum alloys.