Wabash National closes investment for $35 million capital infusion
- Wabash finalizes investment, credit deal. Vise, Avery // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2009, Vol. 166 Issue 9, p26
The article reports on the announcement made by Wabash National Corp. (WNC) concerning the 35 million U.S. dollars investment deal it closed with Trailer Investments LLC and the amended revolving credit facility that provides for borrowing of up to 100 million U.S. dollars. Under the deal, WNC...
- Wabash National buys valuable time. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2009, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p5
The article reports on the decision of Wabash National and its bank group to enter into a forbearance agreement on a revolving line of credit and not to accelerate maturity on the line through May 29, 2009. The "Lafayette Journal and Courier" cites that Wabash has an estimated $13 million...
- Hanger Seeks Refi. // Bank Loan Report;5/8/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p3
The article reports on the plan of Hanger Orthopedic Group to search for a $75 million revolver and a $230 million term loan in connection with a planned refinancing. Proceeds from the credit facility, a proposed $190 million senior unsecured bond offering and a $50 million private placement of...
- BNSF, Wabash National unveil AllRailer. // Railway Age;Jun96, Vol. 197 Issue 6, p27
Reports that Wabash National Corp.'s AllRailer multilevel motor-vehicle was unveiled in May 1996 for motor vehicle manufacturer at Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corp.'s automotive distribution facility at Alliance, Texas. Features of the AllRailer; Stability and ride quality tests at the...
- Wabash National Corp. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/30/96, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p28A
Profiles Wabash National Corp., a Lafayette, Indiana-based designer, manufacturer and seller of truck trailers. Value; Noteworthy control; Executive compensation; Directors.
- Wabash National. Mayer, Kathy // Indiana Business Magazine;Sep96, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p71
Profiles truck trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. Corporate history; Financial performance; Expansion; Products and services offered.
- Wabash Unveils New Corporate, Business-Unit Websites. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/1/2013, p3
The article offers information on web sites launched by Wabash National Corporation.
- Beall expands manufacturing, now producing tank tailers in Wisconsin. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/13/2014, p3
The article reports on the 406 petroleum and dry bulk tank trailer models that are being manufactured by Beall Trailers, a part of the Walker Group Division of Wabash National Corp., at the manufacturing facilities of Walker Group in Fond du Lac and New Lisbon, Wisconsin.
- Wabash National posts record earnings. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/25/93, Vol. 14 Issue 30, p37A
Reports on the record-setting pace of the sales and earnings of the Wabash National Corporation. Lafayette-based designer and manufacturer of truck trailers; 1993 net sales; Attribution of success to market penetration and agreement with an Indian firm.