Changes in Middle School Students' Motivation Toward Physical Education Over One School Year
- Malakoff Middle School Honor Roll. // Malakoff News (TX);11/24/2006, Vol. 97 Issue 47, p17A
A list of Malakoff Middle School honorees for 6th-8th grade in Texas is presented. The 6th grade honorees include Tully Beck, Tabeshana Crockett, and Shankavia Barnes. In addition, 7th grade honorees include Coty Castro, Brianna Denis, and Mason Allen while for 8th grade include Allen Carroll,...
- Honor rollees named at WMS. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);11/29/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p5
The article lists the students selected for 'A' honor at the Whitney Middle School, Whitney, Texas. The article states that the Principal Wayne Redding is pleased at the achievement by the sixth, seventh and eighth graders. The names of the selected students for the second six weeks of school...
- Why Me? Anonymous // Teen Ink;Sep2003, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p20
The article discusses the author's experience of dealing with prejudice while she was growing up as a Jewish girl in a small town in New York. She recalls having to go through the seventh grade and having so-called friends call her names behind her back, which had to do with her being Jewish. In...
- Junior Scholastic TEACHER'S EDITION VOL. 114, NOS. 9 & 10, JANUARY 30 & FEBRUARY 13, 2012. McCabe, Suzanne // Junior Scholastic (Teacher's Edition);1/30/2012, Vol. 114 Issue 9/10, pT-1
The teacher's edition for the January 30, 2012 issue of "Junior Scholastic" is presented. The guide covers lesson plans, teaching strategies and classroom activities that would assist in teaching social science to Grade 6-8 students. High-interest articles on various topics including...
- The Public School Lunch Program and its Contribution to the Alleviation of Problem Behaviors. Mann Hyung Hur // International Journal of Business & Social Science;Sep2012, Vol. 3 Issue 18, p142
This study examines the relationship between food hardship caused by the lack of school lunches and problem behaviors. The data for this study were collected from a survey questionnaire of fifth and sixth graders in elementary school in addition to middle school students in the seventh, eighth...
- 7th 8th grade volleyball teams defeat Iagro. // East Bernard Express (TX);9/21/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 39, p8
The article focuses on the victory of East Bernard's 7th and 8th grade volleyball teams in District 27-2A in Texas. The 7th grade A team has defeated Iago while the 8th grade A team has also beaten Iago.
- Teaching from the Heart. Kellogg, Cyrena // National Forum;Fall2001, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p60
Presents an article on teaching Family and Consumer Sciences to seventh and eighth graders in Gardner, Kansas. Activities for the seventh grade course; Information on the program for the eighth grade classes; Efforts to improve the quality of education.
- Glass Art In Memphis Middle School. // Stained Glass: Quarterly of the Stained Glass Association of Ame;Winter2001, Vol. 96 Issue 4, p250
The article focuses on glass art which can be found at the cafeteria of the Hickory Ridge Middle School in Memphis, Tennessee. The glass art were produced by 20 seventh- and eight-graders. These students received a crash course in designing contemporary glass art from Gordon Huether, a glass...
- Middle schoolers to name new Wentzville high school. Baraba, Sarah // Wentzville Journal;10/24/2012, Vol. 50 Issue 43, pA5
The article reports that eighth-graders at Frontier Middle School will decide on the name of their new school in Wentzvillle, Missouri.