Siegal, Specialist in the 'Tough' Deals, Jumps to Ziegler
- Ziegler Cos. show net loss in first quarter. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30625, p31
Reports on the financial performance of Ziegler Cos. Inc. for the first quarter of 1999. Net loss; Improvement in profitability.
- Ziegler loss shrinks in third quarter. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/26/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30755, p25
Reports on the financial performance of Ziegler Cos. for the third quarter of 1999.
- Ziegler revises down stated net earnings. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/18/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30601, p27
Reports on the financial performance of Ziegler Cos. for the second quarter of 1998. Revision of stated earnings; Nature of business of the company.
- Ziegler posts 2nd-quarter gains. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;07/22/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30688, p31
Reports on the net income posted by Wisconsin-based lead manager Ziegler Co. for the first quarter that ended June 30, 1999. Price per share; Performance of the health care and senior-living investment banking group.
- Ziegler gets tax-exempt lift. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30565, p28
Focuses on the financial performance of the United States-based financial services holding company Ziegler Co. for the fiscal year ended December 31, 1998. Comparison with 1997 figures; Reasons for the losses.
- The trading floor. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30816, p25
Reports on the election of executive John J. Mulherin as president and chief executive officer of the Ziegler Cos. Replacement for executive Peter D. Ziegler; Business activity of Ziegler.
- Ziegler Acquires PMC For $3 Million. // Financial Planning;Dec98, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of PMC International Inc. by Ziegler Companies. Price of the acquisition deal; Background of the companies; Information on their acquisition deal.
- CFOs see Internet, wireless as viable tech investments. Newman, Elizabeth // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Jul2014, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p16
The article presents a study conducted by Ziegler Cos. Inc. which reveals that around two to three percent of the operating budgets are being allocated by chief financial officers (CFOs) in technology in the U.S.
- The Ziegler Companies: Charting a New Course. Mulherin, John J. // Strategic Finance;Jul2008, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p28
The article reports on Ziegler Companies Inc., an investment banking and services business which repositioned itself with the Return Driven Strategy framework. The framework was used to evaluate and develop business strategy, maximize wealth ethically, and focus on unmet customer needs....