Ten Firms Seek TBMA's Protocol Development Contract
- TBMA Taps TradeWeb to Standardize Programming for Online Transactions. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;05/07/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31133, p6
Reports on The Bond Market Association's (TBMA) selection of TradeWeb to develop a protocols system that will standardize computer language used for electronic transactions in the fixed-income markets. Development of a standardized computer language; Implications for the growth of electronic...
- BMA Taps TradeWeb, Jordan & Jordan. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;05/14/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p1
Reports that the Bond Market Association has selected TradeWeb LLC as its partner in developing an industrywide protocol to standardize electronic transactions for fixed-income securities. Terms of the partnership agreement between the companies; Intended purpose for creating an industrywide...
- SS&C to Link to DTC's TradeSuite in Autumn. Dabaie, Micheal // Securities Industry News;07/19/99, Vol. 11 Issue 28, p10
Reports the integration of Camra 2000 portfolio accounting application of SS&C Technologies to the TradeSuite products of Depository Trust Co. (DTC) in Connecticut. Accessibility of Camra users to automate trade matching with DTC; Operations of Camra in trade matching, confirmation and...
- DTC MAKES COMPROMISE FOR SURETY PLAN. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;05/07/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p13
Discusses the regulation of the United States-based Depository Trust Co. requiring transfer agents and broker-dealers to use its Profile Surety Program (PSP), removing the last obstacle to fully electronic transfer of securities. Initial reaction of transfer agents to the PSP; Definition of...
- TradeWeb Opens London Unit in European Expansion. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;05/29/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p16
Reports on the opening of TradeWeb in London, England. Expansion plans of the company; Offering of electronic trading of securities; Beta testing of euro-denominated government bonds.
- TradeWeb's Mantra in TBA: Liquidity, Liquidity, Liquidity. Fernandez, Tommy // American Banker;5/18/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 96, p11
Reports that New York company, TradeWeb LLC, has taken its Web site live after a test involving dealers and investors. Clientele of TradeWeb; Focus of TradeWeb on to-be-announced securities.
- TBMA: RTS Changes Once a Year. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;6/7/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32397, p1
The article reports on the request of the Bond Market Association (BMA) to the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to limit to once a year any required changes it wants broker-dealers to make its real-time trade reporting system in Washington. BMA asked the board to delay the implementation of...
- SunGard System Links With DTC. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;09/13/99, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p7
Reports on the deal between Depository Trust Co. and SunGard Portfolio Solutions to link their electronic securities trading systems. Details of the connectivity agreement.
- TradingLinx Questions Omgeo's Interoperability. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;03/05/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p1
Reports on concerns raised by TradingLinx.Com over the creation of Omgeo, the joint venture between Thomson Financial ESG and Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. Plans of TradingLinx to offer a competing central matching facility in the United States; Reaction of other financial services firms on...