FDIC Sues Texas MUD for Loan Default
- FDIC Sues Banks Over Appraisals. Horwitz, Jeff // American Banker;5/22/2012, p2
The article notes the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. filed lawsuits in California against several banks including Bank of America, Citigroup, and JPMorgan Chase for damages related to mortgage-backed securities sales.
- BankUnited's Parent Countersues FDIC. // American Banker;4/26/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 63, p14
The article discusses BankUnited Financial Corp.'s countersuit against the U.S. Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC) challenging the FDIC's bankruptcy case against on of its Florida subsidiaries, BankUnited FSB.
- FDIC sues executives over Irwin failure. O'Malley, Chris // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/27/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p1
The article reports that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC) has filed legal charges to four executives of the defunct Irwin Financial Corp. for allegedly ignoring the financial risks in approving loans.
- O'Fallon sues FDIC for money in escrow. Castile, Raymond // St. Charles Journal;6/1/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 44, pA2
The article reports on a lawsuit filed by the city of O'Fallon in Missouri against the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. to gain access to 455,491 U.S. dollars held in escrow accounts.
- O'Fallon sues FDIC for money in escrow. Castile, Raymond // Wentzville Journal;6/1/2011, Vol. 49 Issue 44, pA2
The article reports on the lawsuit filed by O'Fallon City against the Federal Deposit Insurance Company (FDIC) over access to an escrow account from Premier Bank in Jefferson City, Missouri.
- FDIC Lawsuits Seek More than $1B. // American Banker;10/12/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 156, p16
The article discusses a lawsuit in which the U.S. government corporation the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC) is suing officers at failed banks in an attempt to regain money that was lost during the credit crisis.
- FDIC Suits Raise Fears Of Thrift Fees. Blackwell, Rob // American Banker;12/6/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 233, p1
Focuses on the lawsuit filed against Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC) by large banking companies in Washington. Complaints of the plaintiffs; Information on SunTrust amendment; Effects of the lawsuit to Savings Association Insurance Fund.
- Bank of America sues FDIC over Taylor Bean&Whitaker losses. // Mortgage Banking;Nov2010, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p12
The article presents the filing of a lawsuit by the Charlotte, North Carolina-based Bank of America Corp. against the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC) over investor losses of Alabama's Colonial BancGroup and Taylor, Bean & Whitaker.
- B of A Sues FDIC in Taylor Bean Fight. // American Banker;10/21/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 162, p16
The article discusses a lawsuit between Bank of America Corp. and the governmental corporation the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC) regarding allegations that lender Taylor, Bean & Whitaker Mortgage Corp. was involved in fraud.