- Managing people in global marketsâ€”The Asia Pacific perspective Dowling, Peter J.; Donnelly, Noelle // Journal of World Business;Apr2013, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p171
Abstract: In this introductory note to the Special Issue, we examine the growing discourse surrounding the â€˜Asia Pacific centuryâ€™. We outline the growth in importance of this region and the challenges that MNEs face in managing people within and from these increasingly diverse...
- Research in Supplier Development and Global Supply Chain Quality. // Quality Management Journal;2009, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p60
A call for papers related to global supply chain quality management for the special issue of "Quality Management Journal" (QMJ) is presented.
- MN seeks articles for special managers' issue. // Marketing News;11/25/1983, Vol. 17 Issue 24, Special section p8
The article calls for papers about marketing for the special managers' issue of the periodical "Marketing News," along with the instruction and requirements in submitting such reports.
- A Nova EstratÃ©gia Nacional de Defesa japonesa. Bertonha, João Fábio // Meridiano 47 - Boletim de AnÃ¡lise de Conjuntura em RelaÃ§Ãµes I;mar/abr2014, Vol. 15 Issue 142, p39
This paper deals with the new (2013) Japan's National Security Strategy and its relationship with the actual changes in the regional and global strategic landscape. The connections between the new Japanese perspectives on the subject and the recent U.S decision to focus its military Power in the...
- Marketing Education Briefs. // Marketing News;7/18/86, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p51
The article reports on a call for papers issued by "International Marketing Review" for a special edition of the periodical that will focus on marketing management issues facing multinational marketers.
- CONSUMER MARKET PERSPECTIVE. // Market: Asia Pacific;May2006, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p5
Presents charts showing consumer market perspective in Asia Pacific as of May 2006.
- From the Editor. Vogel, David // California Management Review;Summer94, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p7
The article discusses three papers published within the issue including "Continuous Learning About Markets," by George Day, and "Managing Corporate and Brand Identities in the Asia-Pacific Region," by Bernd Schmitt and Yigang Pan.
- Erratum. // Asia Pacific Journal of Management;Mar2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p183
Provides a correct reprint to the article 'Transcending Paradox: The Chinese 'Middle Way' Perspective,' published in the August 2002 issue of 'Asia Pacific Journal of Management.'
- Understanding health systems, health economies and globalization: the need for social science perspectives. Murray, Susan F.; Bisht, Ramila; Baru, Rama; Pitchforth, Emma // Globalization & Health;2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p30
The complex relationship between globalization and health calls for research from many disciplinary and methodological perspectives. This editorial gives an overview of the content trajectory of the interdisciplinary journal 'Globalization and Health' over the first six years of production, 2005...
- Company Overview. // D&B SWOT Analysis;Aug2006, p4
The article presents the corporate profile of The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, a U.S. based global business information company, operating from America, Europe, Africa, the Middle east and Asia pacific. It is specialized in offering risk management solutions, sales and marketing solutions,...