An investigation of marketing capabilities and upgrading performance of manufacturers in mainland China and Hong Kong
- Alokananda Chakraborty: Chest thumping in order? // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;3/ 9/2014, p15
The article discusses the strategy utilized by competing brands to create the perception of a market leader with a bigger brand and bigger company through advertisements and survey findings irregardless of the actual size of the market. It cites as examples the competition between televisions...
- SWEET REVENGE. Hein, Kenneth // Brandweek;6/17/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 24, p3
Highlights results of the EquiTrend 2002 survey on favorite brands. Candy or cookie brands that entered the top 11 list of the survey; Reason for consumers' focus on snacks or foods; Losers in the quality ratings.
- PIMCO, Vanguard, BlackRock lead brands. APPELL, DOUGLAS // Pensions & Investments;4/18/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the findings of a recent Cogent survey of 590 institutional investors which found Pacific Investment Management Co. LLC, Vanguard Group Inc. and BlackRock Inc. boasted the strongest "brand equity" among institutional investors.
- JUSQUOÃ™ IRONT LES MDD? // Decisions Marketing;jan-mar2011, Issue 61, p85
No abstract available.
- Some Grocery-Shopping Impulses Have a Long Shelf Life. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/24/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 26, p30
Examines the cogitations behind the purchase decisions of consumers in the U.S. Survey conducted for the Grocery Manufacturers of America on consumers' preferences; Impact of brand names on the purchase selection of consumers; Factors in which shoppers associate it with quality.
- What's the Difference? Not Much, If You Ask Consumers. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek New England Edition;01/22/2001, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p42
Presents the results of a consumer survey on brand product differentiation, conducted in the United States in January 2001. Industries that showed a decline in differentiation; Brands that were included in the survey; Indication of the results.
- Creating rapport with experiences. McLuhan, Robert // Marketing (00253650);6/19/2003, p27
Field marketers have few doubts about the importance of brand experience. The survey of 140 senior marketers and brand managers, called' Experience Counts', showed a strong shift toward engaging consumers on a personal levelâ€”particularly in the financial services, travel and leisure, food...
- Betty Crocker Wins in a Cakewalk. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/4/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 36, p34
Reports that the Betty Crocker character was the top brand icon selected by respondents in a poll conducted by Alden & Associates Marketing Research for 'Adweek.' Ranking of brand icons Mr. Clean, Mr. Goodwrench; Cap'n Crunch, Aunt Jemima and Ronald McDonald.
- POWER 100 NAMES TOP ALCOHOL BRANDS. // National Liquor News;Jun2011, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p9
The article presents results of the Power 100 annual survey of alcohol brands which reveals that Smirnoff has maintained its position as the world's most powerful alcohol brand in 2011.