FROM THE EDITOR
- China's State-Owned Enterprise Reform and Its Discontents. Yongnian Zheng; Minjia Chen // Problems of Post-Communism;Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p36
The article discusses the results of economic reform in China, examining the financially disadvantaged small and medium-size enterprises, and exploring the profitable state-owned enterprises (SOEs) which also developed as a result of the reforms. Due to the reforms, the authors state, the...
- Finance and Trade Development in Contemporary China. Kui-Wai Li // Chinese Economy;Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Jianbing Huang and Hui Wang the development of China's financial markets, one by Kent Matthews, Xu Zhang and Jianguang Guo on the productivity and efficiency of Chinese banks, and by John E. Anderson on another...
- 1 INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY: 1.1 WHAT DOES THIS REPORT COVER? // China Economic Studies;2007, p12
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including a general evaluation of the accessibility of China, with particular focus on investment and business conditions and findings on the real economic potential or latent demand, represented by the country when defined as an...
- 1 INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY: 1.2 HOW TO STRATEGICALLY EVALUATE CHINA. // China Economic Studies;2007, p12
The article discusses a report published within the issue, which is the strategic evaluation of the economic condition of China in 2007.
- 1 INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY: 1.3 LATENT DEMAND AND ACCESSIBILITY IN CHINA. // China Economic Studies;2007, p14
The article discusses a report published within the issue, which is a detailed overview of factors driving latent demand and accessibility in China.
- 3 ECONOMIC AND PRODUCT MARKETS IN CHINA: 3.1 INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY. // China Economic Studies;2007, p88
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including studies on economic and product markets in 2007 in China.
- CHINA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p4
The article offers news related to the economic condition of China including, exports made by the government of China from Bangladesh and Nepal duty-free, growth of property loans in the country in the years 2010, and the investment of 20% by China Merchants Co. Ltd. in the Chu Kong River Trade...
- Executive Summary. // China Business Forecast Report;2007 3rd Quarter, p5
The article provides an overview on the economic condition of China.
- chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // China Business Forecast Report;2007 3rd Quarter, p15
The article presents an economic analysis of China focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for development and threats.