Marketing to Consumers, the Online Way
- Pay attention to "unsubscribes!". // Hudson Valley Business Journal;12/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p10
The article provides tips on how online marketers could acknowledge the unsubscribe rates of their electronic mail (email) programs without having more taxes in their resources which includes running a baseline report, working unsubscribe data into reports, and practice of discovery.
- Viewpoint: Growing Pains. Buie, Elissa // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p16
The article comments on the status of the financial planning profession in the U.S. The author emphasized that the profession is growing both in size and stature. The demand for financial planning expertise by consumers is developing. It is noted that the challenge for the profession will be to...
- Real-time changes to website content can have rapid results. Simpson, Mark // New Media Age;7/24/2008, p13
The author emphasizes the need for changes to Web site content in terms of online marketing. According to the author, organizations need to make every customer visit count in order to maximize the spend on pay-per-click and affiliate marketing. The author also sees that organizations must have...
- MM CPD Centre signs over 3,000 advisers. // Money Marketing;12/20/2012, p3
The article reports on the more than 3,000 advisers signed by the online platform Money Marketing CPD Centre since its launch in October 2012.
- Best Fund Websites Offer Commentary, Tools. Abramovich, Giselle // Money Management Executive;4/17/2006, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p6
The article focuses on the need for mutual fund websites to have up-to-date commentary and tools in order to help investors understand their investments and the outlook of the investment manager on macro issues and portfolio. According to Web Marketing Association president William Rice, many...
- Broadband Services Probe Resilient. Sprangler, Todd // Multichannel News;6/22/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p3
The article reports on the increase subscription of the broadband services to 63 percent in the U.S. It has been observed that the consumers prefer of reducing its subscription on cable television services over the Internet services. This has lead to an increase payment from the broadband users...
- Money lessons may pay off for advisers. Mallon, Iain // Mortgage Strategy;2/15/2010, p15
The article presents an analysis concerning the significance of financial lessons in helping the advice industry to make an early connection with future customers.
- Adviser Influence on Consumer Financial Healthâ€¦. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb2011, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p10
The article offers information on the confidence level between consumers who consult financial advisers and those who have not regarding financial management.
- Planners resigned to FOFA. // Money Management;7/7/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p1
The article offers information on a survey which indicates that many financial planners are not satisfied from the legislation that emerges from the Australian government's Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) changes.