Back to Basics
- THE PROCESS OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT. DUBER-SMITH, DARRIN C.; BLACK, GREGORY // Global Cosmetic Industry;Apr2012, Vol. 180 Issue 3, p30
The article focuses on the importance of product development in the success of a brand in the cosmetics industry. The author mentions that a key to success in the industry is matching the right products to the right market segment. He states that it is also important to focus on internal...
- Welcome To Big Box Heating & Cooling--Maybe. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/24/2002, Vol. 216 Issue 8, p39
Focuses on the impact of brand name products on consumers. Importance of a brand in the business; View of the businessmen on brand names; Durability of the brand name products.
- Theoretical and Empirical Linkages Between Consumers' Responses to Different Branding Strategies. Levin, Aron M.; Davis, J. Charlene // Advances in Consumer Research;1996, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p296
Describes how brand image and brand equity affect and are affected by branding strategies. Development of experimental designs and analytic procedures to uncover the common and distinct processes in consumer evaluations of different branding strategies; Requirement of consumers to make an...
- The brand exists in the mind of the consumer. Mitchell, Alan // Marketing Week;11/9/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p34
Comments on different ways brand name products exist in the mind of consumers. Mass customization influencing how consumers create their own brand reality; Approach needed for marketers to create a wider range of branded possibilities that relate to products and services.
- Bring a strong brand to market or watch customers walk away. Ritson, Mark // Marketing (00253650);12/12/2002, p18
Focuses on the necessity of strong brand in the market to attract customers. Examples given by the author in reference of the issue; Significance of strong brand to sustain long term relation with customers.
- It's time to comfort the cocooned consumer. Urbick, Bryan // Grocer;1/29/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 7990, p22
The author reflects on the shift in the mindset of consumers, with most looking to brands that are genuine and familiar.
- view from london. Crawford, Anne-Marie // Ad Age Global;Nov2000, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p19
Focuses on issues concerning the attitudes of consumers toward brand name products from the United States. Reasons for the protests against Nike and Gap; Reasons for the backlash against McDonald's in Italy.
- No. 1 Means Little in Fast Times. Bissell, John // Brandweek;03/22/99, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p28
Comments on the problems faced by iconic brands of products in the United States. Demands of the consumers from the brands; Companies that keep pace with consumer demands; Importance of analyzing consumer behavior.
- 50 Powerful Consumer Insights Quotes. // SB Communications Weekly;3/12/2015, p1
The article informs that the journal has organized a complimentary report listing 50 compelling customer insights from leading researchers to promote more sustainable products and services in the era of swift shifting societal demand and consumer behavior.