How Planners Practice
- Job Satisfaction Rated High. // Accounting Today;Oct2008 CPA Wealth Provider, Vol. 22, p4
The article reports the results of the "2008 Survey of Trends in the Financial Planning Industry" from the College of Financial Planning. Results discussed include those for career satisfaction, gross earnings of planners and client profiles. Career satisfaction is reported to remain high....
- Do Your Balance Sheet and Job Satisfaction Fit the Mold? …. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p12
The article reports on the "2011 Survey of Trends in the Financial Planning Industry" conducted by the College for Financial Planning which reveals that the mean gross amount of planners earning reached 190,922 dollars in the year and suggests that the economic conditions and industry influx and...
- Study Reveals Rising Pay, Satisfaction Among CFP Certificants. Hersch, Warren S. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/26/2005, Vol. 109 Issue 36, p8
Reports on the result of the survey entitled "2005 Survey of Trends in the Financial Planning Industry" by the College for Financial Planning in Denver, Colorado. Increase of income of the certified financial planners; Career satisfaction; Factors contributing to the success of the survey.
- William Anthes on a Quarter-Century in Financial Education. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2005, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p10
This article presents an interview with William Anthes, retired president and CEO of the National Endowment for Financial Education, about his 25 years in financial education, the crisis of financial illiteracy in the U.S., and side trips that may have delayed the growth of financial planning....
- Plugging a Hole in the Advisor's Advanced Planning Curriculum. HERSCH, WARREN S. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;7/25/2011, Vol. 115 Issue 14, p24
In this article the author discusses different aspects of financial planning in the U.S.. He discusses the 2005-2007 U.S. census and says that insurance and financial planning is important. He also explores that lack of financial expertise is the major challenge faced by financial planning. He...
- PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE. Salmen, Richard // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2009 Solutions, p4
The article focuses on the developments in the Financial Planning Association (FPA) within its 40 years in business in the U.S. The International Association for Financial Planning and the College for Financial Planning was created by the association to take advantage of the investment market....
- Advisors' Salaries Increase. Britt, Julie // Advisor Today;Sep2009, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p32
The article highlights the result of the 2009 Survey of Trends in Financial Planning conducted by College for Financial Planning in the U.S. The survey reveals that the salaries of the financial advisors have increased by 215,345 dollars per year and mostly get their compensation from fees. It...
- It's Good to Be…A Certified Financial Planner. Gevlin, Kathy // Financial Planning;Oct2005, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p21
Highlights the 2005 Survey of Trends in the Financial Planning Industry sponsored by the College tor Financial Planning, Denver, Colorado. Median gross income of a financial planner; Percentage of planners who are compensated by fees; Issues that concern clients according to financial planners.
- Use of Planners and Internet Grows, Says CFP Survey. Minkoff, Jerry // On Wall Street;Nov2002, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p33
Presents the results of the College of Financial Planning Board 2002 Consumer Survey on the use of financial planners in the U.S. Increase in the use of financial planners; Use of the Internet for financial purposes; Importance of the Internet and financial software.