ESTONIA: RISK SUMMARY
- Brazilian manufacturing profits dwindle. // Market: Latin America;Jun2003, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p8
Presents an update on the economic condition of Brazil as of June 2003. Decline in the value of the national currency of Brazil; Information on the capital expenditure; Details on businesses and unemployment condition in the country.
- Raising capital via OFEX. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/11/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4230, p42
Discusses the pros and cons of using the off-exchange market (OFEX) to provide long-term investment capital for businesses. Function of OFEX; Commercial and financial factors that should be in place in order to decide on whether a company is suitable for admission to OFEX; OFEX application;...
- Euro Still Enjoys Yield Advantage. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Oct2002, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p18
Reports on the status of foreign exchange in Asia and Europe as of October 2002. Growth forecasts in Europe and Japan; Capital spending; Non-performing loans at Japanese banks; Corporate bankruptcies. INSET: ASIA: CURRENCY FORECASTS.
- Slovakia Still Attractive. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/5/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p15
Highlights the currency appreciation in Slovakia as of April 5, 2004. Economic fundamentals of Slovakia; Major support to further exchange rate strength; Key risks to further currency appreciation.
- FEATURES DISPLAY EXCHANGE RATE DIFFERENCES IN ACCOUNTING. Kudenko, M. S. // Economics & Law;2014, Vol. 1 Issue 35, p13
This paper investigates the features of foreign exchange differences reflected in accounting. Proposals to ensure their effective accounting.
- Does domestic cooperation lead to business-cycle convergence and financial linkages? Fernandez, Viviana // Quarterly Review of Economics & Finance;Jul2006, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p369
Abstract: We test for convergence ï¿½ ï¿½ la Massmann and Mitchell [Massmann, M., & Mitchell, J. (2004). Reconsidering the evidence: Are Euro area business cycles converging? Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, 1(3), 275ï¿½307] ï¿½ among the industrial sectors of some...
- PROYECCIï¿½N DE LA TASA DE CAMBIO DE COLOMBIA BAJO CONDICIONES DE PPA: EVIDENCIA EMPï¿½RICA USANDO VAR. Fayad Hern�ndez, Catherine; Fortich Mesa, Roberto Carlos; V�lez-Pareja, Ignacio // Estudios Gerenciales;oct-dic2009, Vol. 25 Issue 113, p211
This document examines exchange rate forecasts during the 1995-2005 period, using a Purchasing Power of Parity Exchange Rate Model (PPPER). Our first finding is that the computed forecasts seem to validate the use of this model under certain conditions given that it performs well in predicting...
- III. Data. // Working Paper Series (Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta);Feb2003, Vol. 2003 Issue 6, p16
Describes the data used in the empirical analysis of portfolio weights estimation. Use of inflation rates, spot exchange rates, and the rate of return on the world market portfolio as economic factors; Set of instruments used in studies of stock-return predictability.
- Recent trends in foreign exchange turnover. Smyth, Nick // Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin;Sep2005, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p16
We examine recent trends in the global foreign exchange market using the 2004 BIS triennial foreign exchange turnover survey. The survey shows trading in the New Zealand dollar has increased significantly over the past three years. This reflects increased offshore capital investment into New...