Acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis with severe organ dysfunction
- Clopidogrel. // Reactions Weekly;Feb2015, Vol. 1538 Issue 1, p78
The article presents a case study of a 55-year-old man who was diagnosed with haematospermia after receiving clopidogrel for coronary artery disease.
- Clarithromycin. // Reactions Weekly;1/30/2010, Issue 1286, p14
The article describes the cases of three patients who developed heart disorders while on clarithromycin therapy and subsequently died.
- Bosentan/clarithromycin interaction. // Reactions Weekly;3/6/2010, Issue 1291, p12
The article presents the cases of two women who developed liver impairment while undergoing concomitant bosentan and clarithromycin treatment.
- Sirolimus/tacrolimus. // Reactions Weekly;8/20/2011, Issue 1365, p42
The article describes the case of a 35-year-old female renal transplant recipient who developed thrombotic microangiopathy while receiving tacrolimus and later developed collapsing focal segmental glomerulosclerosis after switching to sirolimus.
- Returning traveler with painful penile mass. Parashar, Jesse Rokicki; Schechtman, Andrew; Usatine, Richard P. // Journal of Family Practice;May2011, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p285
The article offers information on a young man's diagnosis and treatment of tysonitis. It discusses genital gonorrheal infection of Tyson's gland caused by oral sexual contact and its complications, including acute epididymitis, urethral stricture and penile sclerosing lymphangitis. It also...
- Macrolide interaction. // Reactions Weekly;7/7/2007, Issue 1159, p20
The article describes the case of four patients, aged 83 and 78 years, who had developed rhabdomyolysis during short-term concomitant treatment with macrolide antibiotics. The four patients were receiving simvastatin. The first patient was hospitalized after presenting atypical pneumonia. He...
- Male genital dermatoses in old age. Singh, Sarita; Bunker, Christopher // Age & Ageing;Sep2008, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p500
This review aims to highlight the clinical features, diagnosis and treatment of the most common dermatoses of the male genitals in old age. Diseases of the male genitalia range from infectious problems to inflammatory and neoplastic dermatoses. These can affect sexual and urinary functions. The...
- Lenalidomide-induced diffuse alveolar hemorrhage. Saheer, S.; Thangakunam, Balamugesh; Christopher, Devasahayam Jesudas; George, Biju // Lung India;Jan-Mar2014, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p90
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the medication of a 60-year-old male with lenalidomide-induced diffuse alveolar hemorrhage.
- Everolimus/voriconazole/posaconazole interaction. // Reactions Weekly;5/1/2010, Issue 1299, p17
The article describes the case of a 54-year-old man, who suffered from increased everolimus concentrations during the concomitant use of everolimus and voriconazole.