TITLE

Sagem Sécurité Acquire s Stake in GE Unit

AUTHOR(S)
Davis, Avram
PUB. DATE
May 2009
SOURCE
Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/4/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p1
SOURCE TYPE
Periodical
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
The article reports on the decision of Sagem Sécurité to purchase a majority stake in GE Security's homeland protection business unit. The French personal identity and security company will pay 500 million U.S. dollars for an 81 percent stake in the homeland security business unit. Under the deal, a seat on the board through the remaining 19 percent stake will be kept by General Electric.
ACCESSION #
44127812

 

Related Articles

  • Biometric Control Systems at Cairo Airport.  // Airport Security Report;2/13/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p5 

    The article reports on the selection of Sagem Securite (SAFRAN Group) to install biometric border control gates at Terminal 3 of Cairo Airport in Cairo, Egypt. Based on biometric automatic fingerprint recognition technology, this system will provide high security service for the identification...

  • MegaFon CEO buys additional 1.25 percent of company.  // Russian Telecom;May2013, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p4 

    The article announces the additional 1.25 percent stake acquired by Ivan Tavrin, Russian mobile firm MegaFon chief executive officer, in the company, doubling his stake to 2.50 percent.

  • NORTH AMERICANS SEE RICHES ACROSS BORDERS.  // EuroProperty;3/19/2012, p7 

    The article discusses CBRE's observations about U.S. and Canadian investors' share of cross-border purchases for 2011 which increased to 30 percent from 21 percent the previous year.

  • 5 Phases to Selling a Business. Stumpf, Ron // Orange County Business Journal;9/30/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 39, pC-74 

    The article discusses the five processes of selling a business including asset acquisition, stock broker listings and offerings and due diligence process once a buyer is selected.

  • Today's Transactions. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/23/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p7 

    This section offers news briefs relating to mergers and acquisitions, including the purchase of SM Canada assets by Steven Madden Ltd., the sale of Cortec Group and a majority stake in Neways Enterprises Inc.

  • Franklin Buys Remaining Stake in Alt Shop. Tran, Hung // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;6/18/2013, p2 

    The article offers information on the American holding company Franklin Resources and its acquisition of the remaining 80% stake of Pelagos Capital Management, an alternative investments specialist.

  • Three interested in privatisation.  // Railway Gazette International;Oct2013, Vol. 169 Issue 10, p7 

    The article reports on the three companies that submitted expressions of interest in the purchase of 100 percent stake in national train operator Trainose in Greece.

  • GE SECURITY GROWS VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SOLUTION PORTFOLIO. Funk, Dale // Electrical Wholesaling;Mar2008, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p10 

    The article reports on the certain assets of CoVi Technologies Inc. acquired by GE Security Inc. in the U.S. The acquisition which include intellectual property and video expertise of CoVi is believed to be a strong complement to the video solutions offerings and growth strategy of GE Security....

  • GE Security Acquires CoVi Technologies Assets.  // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2008, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p62 

    The article reports on the acquisition of certain assets of CoVi Technologies Inc. of Austin, Texas by GE Security Inc. of Bradenton, Florida. These assets include video systems technology and intellectual property while CoVi's engineering, technical support and product management also joined GE...

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of VIRGINIA BEACH PUBLIC LIBRARY AND SYSTEM

Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics