SaaS Secures Campus E-mail System
- Control, conflict and chaos. // Australian Personal Computer;Sep2002, Issue 285, p22
Presents several letters concerning electronic mail systems. Increase in the number of mystery electronic mails; Diversion of electronic mails to other Optus electronic mail servers; Inappropriate use of electronic mail address.
- Infosecurity Europe 2006. // Database & Network Journal;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p13
The article provides information about the topics discussed during the Infosecurity Europe 2006 conference which was held on April 25-27, 2006 in Great Britain. The topic on how to justify expenditure in order to solve the problem on investment security which involves understanding of the return...
- Baked And Wired. Holmes, Allan // Government Executive;Mar2010, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p8
The article focuses on the development of security of information technology systems.
- Tech Terms Keep Consumers From Embracing Security Measures. // AirGuide Online.com;3/1/2010, p7
The article informs that the information technology workers helps the consumers in retaining security measures and explain security threats to them..
- Secure IT to stop inside trades, FSA warns firms. Flinders, Karl // Computer Weekly;7/10/2007, p4
The article reports that the British Financial Services Authority has warned businesses to ensure their Information Technology (IT) security to prevent the misuse of inside information during public takeovers. The regulatory body states that due to a high volume of e-mail traffic related to...
- Information Technology. // People Management;07/23/98, Vol. 4 Issue 15, p14
Reports on information technology (IT) issues in the workplace. Business intelligence needed from IT professionals; Ignorance of employees about corporate risks of e-mail and Internet communications.
- People and technology--establishing a comfort zone. Held, Vera // Canadian Banker;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p18
Discusses various aspects of electronic mail transmission. Views of bankers on the use of electronic mail; Comfortability with the use of electronic mail system; Adaptation of people with the benefits and changes introduced by technology; Expression of personality in electronic mail transmission.
- Spammers invent new tricks as fast as consumers learn not to be drawn in. Foster, Ed // InfoWorld;12/21/98, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p83
Focuses on the diversity of techniques created by spammers to trick e-mail users. Use of the no-risk, money-making strategy; Need for e-mail users to be alert enough to spot spamming.
- Boosting your IM IQ will pay off. Johnson, Johna Till // Network World;3/11/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p48
Reports the use of instant messaging (IM) on business in the United States. Efficiency of the IM technology; Capability of IM to the next generation devices; Implications on the use of IM for the companies and service providers.