Be the Great Motivator
- Which tools will help you reach a motivational peak? Coles, Sarah // Employee Benefits;Jul2002, p13
Describes several employee motivation schemes. Travel and non-cash prizes; Vouchers and online points schemes; Recognition and share-schemes.
- EMAIL OF THE MONTH. Wright, Doug // Employee Benefits;Jun2010, p14
The article reports on the fourth annual Health of the Workplace study highlighting the importance of engagement when planning motivational activities and staff benefits.
- Safety incentives can be fun, simple. Nelson, Bob // Executive Edge Newsletter;May97, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p6
Discusses the use of non-cash incentives for employee motivation. Advantages of using safety incentives over cash benefits; Psychological effect of implementing a non-cash benefits program; Brief description of the Star Bucks program.
- What rewards do employees value more than money? Maliszewski, Paul // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;1/20/97, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p1
Discusses the benefits that motivate employees. Flex benefits; Company-paid training program; Educational opportunities at area colleges; Fully-staffed on-site laundry; Funded school for children of employees.
- Is Your Company Answering the Call For Employee Perks? Mulling, Emory // Business Journal (Central New York);04/14/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p31
Discusses changes in the ways United States companies try to keep their employees motivated. Employees' refocusing of their priorities to achieve a better life balance; `Fortune' magazine's annual list of the one hundred best companies to work for in the US; Amenities that show a company's...
- Employee Benefits digital magazine - December 2014. Calnan, Marianne // Employee Benefits;12/1/2014, p1
An introduction is presented which discusses various reports within the issue on topics including employee fringe benefits, pension benefits and employee motivation.
- Warm and fuzzy companies lure their own staff. Cosasr, Lynne // BRW;10/01/99, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p72
Reports on the benefits offered by companies in Australia to retain their staff. Incentives offered by United Capital Securities; Grooming sessions and yoga courses at McGrath Partners Estate Agents; Child care centers of Westpac; Counselling services of AMP Financial Services.
- Perks, fringes, and hard work. Hayes, James L. // Management Review;Nov78, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p2
Comments on the effectiveness of providing perks and fringe benefits to motivate employees to work. Distinctions between perks and fringes; Applications as tools for effective management.
- website straw poll. // Employee Benefits;Sep2002, p17
Discusses the results of a survey concerning factors that motivate employees. Decent workstation; Fancy coffee machines.