Bank Security in India Strengthened
- HIKVISION 2-Megapixel CCD-based Real Time Network Camera. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2010 Supplement, Vol. 40, p11
The article offers information on the DS-2CD876BF 2-megapixel real-time network camera by Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd. in China. It mentions that the camera is the world's first ever two-megapixel surveillance camera. It states that the camera is ideal in securing areas where all time...
- Banks seek to cap free ATM use at 5 times per month. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;1/12/2014, p4
The article reports on the request of trade organization Indian Banks Association (IBA) over the proposed free automated teller machine (ATM) transactions for five times a month to include the ones at the ATMs of an account-holder's bank. It notes that the proposal follows the wake of higher...
- Hikvision, Milestone Systems Team up. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2008, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p28
The article reports on the partnership between digital video surveillance equipment manufacturer Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd. and video management software developer Milestone Systems Inc. in developing technological innovations for security management in 2008. The partnership...
- Meeting a College's Intensive Video Storage Requirements. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2010, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p127
The article focuses on the installation of the 100-camera surveillance system that will contribute to the safety of students and faculty members of Massasoit Community College in Massachusetts. It cites that the two dome camera models from Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd. were chosen to be...
- 7 Signs it's Time to Upgrade Your Video System. Mesenbrink, John // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 39 Issue 3/4, p16
Focuses on the modification of closed-circuit television (CCTV) system. Impact of security market growth on CCTV technology; Considerations in CCTV enhancement; Factors influencing preference for CCTV technology.
- Big Brother cares. Horne, Fiona Russell // Builders Merchants Journal;Jan2002, p3
Comments on the Data Protection Act 1998 concerning the use of closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems in Great Britain for security purposes. Provisions of the act regarding the privacy and respect of an individual; Factors to consider in implementing CCTV systems; Sanctions for unlawful use...
- Notes on CCTV. O'Mara, Deborah L. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2000, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p39
Focuses on the scalability of closed-circuit television (CCTV) surveillance systems in the United States. Digitization of traditional security; Details on remote monitoring and control of CCTV; Advantages of digital video management and scalability; Impact of scalability on dealers and end-users.
- Using security cameras to safeguard your property. Mest, C. Elliott // Hotel Management (21582122);Jul2012, Vol. 227 Issue 9, p36
The article reports on hoteliers using security cameras to ensure safety for both their guests and the property itself.
- Chicago's blue-light cameras get mixed reviews. // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;9/20/2011, p6
The article reports that a study on blue-light cameras in Chicago gives the surveillance cameras a mixed review, saying they appear to have prevented crime in one neighborhood but not in another.