Results-Oriented Customer Service Training
- Wild Oats Plans Larger Prototype. Hamstra, Mark // SN: Supermarket News;2/20/2006, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the plans of Wild Oats Markets Inc. in February 2006 to open a prototype store and expand its old stores in the U.S. The size of the prototype store is mentioned. It also offers information on the services that will be offered at the new store. It also presents an estimate...
- Sampling's a tasty way to build impulse sales. Wilcox, Tyler // Natural Foods Merchandiser;Mar2006, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p82
The article discusses the sampling and demo programs of stores to establish momentum sales. According to consultant Danny Wells that the intention of a sampling program is to build a taste and emotional connection with the customer. Wild Oats Market Inc. extensive sampling program have been...
- In search of natural growth. Tarnowski, Joseph // Progressive Grocer;10/1/2004, Vol. 83 Issue 14, p84
Deals with the Holistic Health Center launched by Boulder, Colorado-based Wild Oats Market Inc. Function of the section; Remarks from Sonja Tuitele of Wild Oats on the natural grocer's customers; Highlights of the store's emphasis on service and consumer education; Action being taken by the...
- Wild Oats buys Alfalfa's. // Colorado Business Magazine;Oct96, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p79
Reports on the expansion efforts and plans of the firm Wild Oats in Boulder, Colorado. Purchase of Alfalfa's Market Store; Store opening plans.
- The motivational employee-satisfaction questionnaire. Hise, Phaedra // Inc.;
Examines the employee questionnaire developed by Wild Oats Market (a small grocery store chain begun in Boulder, Colo.) founders for members of their staff to rate morale and job satisfaction. All three owners read the statistical breakdown and the individual responses. How employees use the...
- Wild Oats growing via acquisitions, new stores. Clowes, Molly // Frozen Food Age;May97, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p64
Focuses on Wild Oats Market's expansion via stores and acquisitions. Wild Oats Market's acquisition of three two-store units; Integration with Alfalfa's; How the integration affects the company; Reason for the continues expansion; Question and views regarding the expansion; Wild Oats' as a...
- WILD OATS TAKES ROOT. Horwitz, Gayle // Crain's Cleveland Business;08/14/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p3
Reports on the opening of Wild Oats Markets Inc.'s supermarket chain in Cleveland, Ohio. List of products offered; Impact of the rise in consumer interest in natural and premium foods on the company's market performance; Total number of retail facilities opened by the company throughout the...
- Wild Oats Markets Wild Oats Natural Sundried Tomato & Herb Flatbread Crackers. // SN: Supermarket News;10/9/2006, Vol. 54 Issue 41, Special Section p12
The article evaluates the Wild Oats Natural Sundried Tomato & Herb Flatbread Crackers from Wild Oats Markets and offers information on its key ingredients and price.
- Wild Oats Debuts Unique Food Service Concept. // Gourmet Retailer;Apr2001, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p14
Reports the opening of World Deli, gourmet supermarket of Wild Oats Community Markets in Irvine, California. Provision of an interactive grocery shopping experience; Variety of food choices; Other store offerings for clients.