Fight Dirty Hiring Tactics
- Headhunting Recruits a New Image. // CREATIVITY;Jun2007, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p17
The article reports that recruitment firm Kendall Tarrant has been rebranded as Talent Business to change its image. It is noted that the company is using a new logo and working hard to change the reality of the recruitment game. Kendall Tarrant chief executive officer (CEO) Gary Stolkin says...
- OUR INDUSTRY IS BECOMING 50 SHADES OF FREE-FOR-ALL. Dawson, Alex // Recruiter;Nov2014, p42
The article emphasises the resemblance of the recruitment industry with the self-publishing industry. Topics discussed include the impact of the absence of entry requirements into the recruitment and self-publishing industries, how being unregulated affects the image of the recruitment industry,...
- Provisional Regulations on Labor Exchange. // Chinese Law & Government;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p38
Presents the text of the provisional regulations on labor exchange in China as of January 16, 1990. Purposes of formulating the regulations; Purpose of labor exchange; Duties and responsibilities of labor-exchange agencies; Work content of labor-exchange agencies.
- Circular Concerning the Administration of Private Labor-Exchange Agencies. // Chinese Law & Government;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p48
Presents the text of a circular concerning the administration of private labor-exchange agencies in China as of July 14, 1993. Conditions for setting up a private labor-exchange agency; Formulation of the standards for intermediary service fees and commissions charged by private labor-exchange...
- Regulations on Labor Exchange. // Chinese Law & Government;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p51
Presents the text of the regulations on the acts of labor exchange in China as of November 9, 1995. Purposes of formulating the regulations; Types of labor-exchange agencies to which the regulations apply; Conditions for setting up a labor-exchange agency; Determination of the names of...
- HOW TO...Choose an Employment Agency. // Business News New Jersey;10/03/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p24
Discusses guidelines in choosing an employment agency for businesses seeking to hire employees. Advantages of using the Internet in recruiting employees; Overview on the computerized networking approach to employee recruitment; Examples of online services that help businesses find qualified...
- Picking the right recruitment consultancy. Hughes, David // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Mar2000, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p68
Looks at how best to use recruitment consultancies. Tips on how to go about finding one worthy of one's trust; Suggestions on how to get the best out of one's consultancy.
- Specialized Staffing Takeout Multiples Rise. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/1/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p1
Reports on the rise in takeout multiples of staffing industries in the U.S. as of April 2002.
- Marc Thompson rounds up the latest HRM studies. Thompson, Marc // People Management;3/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p57
Discusses the growth of firms' use of temporary agency staff as a means of recruitment into the core workforce in Great Britain. Effect of temporary agency staff use on personnel management; Consequences of greater use of agencies; Impact of high performance work practices on managerial pay levels.