Fight Dirty Hiring Tactics
- Headhunting Recruits a New Image. // CREATIVITY;Jun2007, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p17
The article reports that recruitment firm Kendall Tarrant has been rebranded as Talent Business to change its image. It is noted that the company is using a new logo and working hard to change the reality of the recruitment game. Kendall Tarrant chief executive officer (CEO) Gary Stolkin says...
- OUR INDUSTRY IS BECOMING 50 SHADES OF FREE-FOR-ALL. Dawson, Alex // Recruiter;Nov2014, p42
The article emphasises the resemblance of the recruitment industry with the self-publishing industry. Topics discussed include the impact of the absence of entry requirements into the recruitment and self-publishing industries, how being unregulated affects the image of the recruitment industry,...
- Provisional Regulations on Labor Exchange. // Chinese Law & Government;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p38
Presents the text of the provisional regulations on labor exchange in China as of January 16, 1990. Purposes of formulating the regulations; Purpose of labor exchange; Duties and responsibilities of labor-exchange agencies; Work content of labor-exchange agencies.
- Circular Concerning the Administration of Private Labor-Exchange Agencies. // Chinese Law & Government;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p48
Presents the text of a circular concerning the administration of private labor-exchange agencies in China as of July 14, 1993. Conditions for setting up a private labor-exchange agency; Formulation of the standards for intermediary service fees and commissions charged by private labor-exchange...
- Regulations on Labor Exchange. // Chinese Law & Government;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p51
Presents the text of the regulations on the acts of labor exchange in China as of November 9, 1995. Purposes of formulating the regulations; Types of labor-exchange agencies to which the regulations apply; Conditions for setting up a labor-exchange agency; Determination of the names of...
- HOW TO...Choose an Employment Agency. // Business News New Jersey;10/03/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p24
Discusses guidelines in choosing an employment agency for businesses seeking to hire employees. Advantages of using the Internet in recruiting employees; Overview on the computerized networking approach to employee recruitment; Examples of online services that help businesses find qualified...
- Good help hard to find--even for employment agencies. Clark, Kirsten // Las Vegas Business Press;01/12/98, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p19
Focuses on the difficulty facing employment agencies in recruiting employees for clients in Las Vegas, Nevada. Reliance of companies on employment agencies to locate and place competent employees; Strategies used by employment agencies in the selection of competent applicants; Offering of...
- Picking the right recruitment consultancy. Hughes, David // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Mar2000, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p68
Looks at how best to use recruitment consultancies. Tips on how to go about finding one worthy of one's trust; Suggestions on how to get the best out of one's consultancy.
- Specialized Staffing Takeout Multiples Rise. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/1/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p1
Reports on the rise in takeout multiples of staffing industries in the U.S. as of April 2002.