Talkin' About Chicken
- Simply stated. Gayagoy, Gabrielle; Beck, Mariko Thompson // Shape;Aug2004, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p30
Presents practical tips on saving time, achieving financial independence and incorporating earth-friendly practices for a more satisfying life.
- Take Back Your Time! Latvala, Charlotte // Redbook;Sep2002, Vol. 199 Issue 3, p124
Presents tips on improving one's quality of life. Solutions to protect personal space; Advice for women on prioritizing; Time management tactics.
- Time and tide wait for no one!! Sankar, Gowri // Annals & Essences of Dentistry;Oct-Dec2012, Vol. 4 Issue 4, preceding pi
The author discusses the need to develop time management by making a list of priorities and designing a life as wel as using the time so that all the priorities are honored.
- My (new) job interview. Tetz, Gary // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Jan2013, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p32
The author discusses his New Year resolution in 2013 that is to value life and time.
- And then it was May. SNYDER, JAMES L. // Ellis County Press;5/1/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p4
The author reflects on the importance for individuals to enjoy and make use of their time to enjoy their life and never waste it because they can never get it back.
- BREAK THE HURRY CYCLE. GARTH, JENNIFER // Good Health (Australia Edition);May2013, p30
The article presents tips regarding time management which includes taking time out for oneself and learn to live in present.
- Under pressure? Shaw, Geoff // NZ Marketing Magazine;May98, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p48
Offers suggestions on how to make life easier and improve time management. Use of technology tools reduce time-consuming activities; Professional training; Exercise and a healthy diet to prevent illnesses.
- THE MINI SABBATICAL. // Cleo;Sep2012, p169
The article suggests that people should make an effort to regularly take time out for themselves.
- Tips for life balance and time management. Vaccaro, Pamela J. // Family Practice Management;Mar1999, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p66
Offers tips in managing time and balance personal and professional life. Utilization of small amount of time; Organization of meetings; Hiring of assistants; Use of e-mails; Weekly planning.