Inroads to Diversity
- Break on through to the inside. Thomas, Irene Middleman // Hispanic;Oct1994, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p43
States that many large corporations are actively seeking minorities and women for their summer internship positions and offers a guide to internships offered by several companies on the 1994 Hispanic 100. Purpose of an internship; What the student should look for; The placement group INROADS;...
- Looking for young talent? Inroads helps diversify efforts. MARTINEZ, MICHELLE NEELY // HR Magazine;Mar96, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p73
Focuses on Inroads, a non-profit organization which is dedicated to placing minority interns for businesses and industry. Program as a long-term investment; Experience of a former Inroad intern; Huge number of applicants for the internship program; Criticism on the company.
- Inroads helps firms increase diversity. Kropf, Annemarie // Business Journal (Central New York);11/5/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p7
Features nonprofit organization Inroads Inc. Bridge between businesses and minorities via internship program; Affiliates in the Northeast territory; Creation of career development programs.
- Inroads offering companies chance to diversify. Schoettle, Anthony // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/14/98, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p10A
Reports on Inroads Indiana Inc.'s internship program that provides the business community with quality minority management candidates in Indiana. Founding of Inroads in Chicago, Illinois in 1970; Companies using Inroads interns; Managing director Randall Flagg's assessment of the performance of...
- Minority Students Say They Prefer Internships and Corporate Campus Visits. // Black Collegian;Oct2004, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p86
Discusses the influence of internship programs and on-campus internship presentations of companies on employer preferences of minority students in the U.S. Variation of employment preferences of minority students; Comparison between the actual and ideal sources of information in evaluating a...
- Aeroflex Colorado Springs relies on Inroads for fresh talent. // Diversity/Careers in Engineering & Information Technology;Dec2012/Jan2013, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p87
The article focuses on the approach of microelectronic, testing and measurement products manufacturer Aeroflex Colorado Springs Inc. to workplace diversity. The reliance of Aeroflex on nonprofit organization Inroads Inc. for acquiring fresh talent is highlighted. The decision of Aeroflex to...
- IFD, INROADS partner for summer enrichment program internships. // AHA News;9/6/2004, Vol. 40 Issue 18, p8
Reports on the partnership between the Institute for Diversity in Health Management (IFD) and INROADS, Inc. to expand the Summer Enrichment Program, an annual internship program for minority college students specializing in health care administration in the U.S. Background of INROADS, Inc.;...
- Program finds Inroads into unemployment. Abernathey, Pat // Business Press;06/27/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p20
Presents information on a program launched by Inroads Incorporated. Detailed information on the program; What inspired the program; Information on the company; Comments from Tarrell Lewis, director for Inroads Incorporated.
- The road to success. Clarke, Sherrill D.; Blades, Nicole // Essence (Essence);Mar1996, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p148
Profiles Inroads Inc., which is created to help shape Hispanic, Afro-American and Native American students for corporate and community leadership. Contact information.