Amendment Proposed in Maine to Restrict Bond-Issuing Power
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31594, p37
Lists various legislations to regulate bond market in the U.S. as of March 17, 2003. Provisions under the legislations; Existing law to be replaced or amended by legislations; Current status of the legislations.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;3/3/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31584, p36
Presents an overview of legislations on bond markets as of March 3, 2003 in the U.S. Law to be replaced or amended by the legislations; Provisions under the legislation; Progress on the passage of the legislations.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;8/8/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33561, p28
The article offers information on the present and proposed legislation related to the bond market in the U.S. which include the HR 992: Building American Jobs Act, HR 747: Build America Bonds and HR 344: The Fiscal Responsibility Effective Enforcement Act.
- Alabama Court Upends JeffCo Refunding Bill. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;12/15/2015, p1
An Alabama court struck down a state law that would have allowed Jefferson County to return to the bond market.
- Michigan Lawmakers Offer Bill To Let Ailing Cities Refinance. DEVITT, CAITLIN // Bond Buyer;9/19/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33584, p3
The article reports on the U.S. House Bill 4716 (HB 4716) sent by Michigan lawmakers to Governor Rick Synder which aimed at helping fiscally stressed municipalities enter the bond market by allowing them to refinance outstanding financial recovery debt.
- Handcuffed by Tight Finances, Texas Legislators Seek Budget. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;05/09/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31135, p3
Reports on the difficulties faced by lawmakers in Dallas, Texas. Comparison between the 1999 and 2001 legislative sessions; Enumeration of bond related bills; Lawsuit filed against the state by a coalition of Texas school districts.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;06/04/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31152, p10
Presents a chart showing the status of bond market legislation in the United States as of June 4, 2001. Legislation; Current law; Proposed law; Current status.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32652, p36
A chart that lists the legislative status report in the U.S. bond market is presented.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;11/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31768, p39
Presents a chart summarizing a number of bonds-related legislation in the U.S.