Angered Bondholders File Suit in Continuing Saga of Spokane, Wash., Parking Garage
- Spokane: Consultant Misled Us. Williams, Rochelle; Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;07/24/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30938, p1
Reports on the lawsuit filed by the city of Spokane, Washington, against Walker Parking Consultants/Engineers Inc. for alleged conflict of interest. Parking garage project put into question in the lawsuit; Claims of conspiracy against the company and the garage developer; Securities fraud...
- $11,225 in legal fees recovered by newspaper. // Editor & Publisher;6/11/94, Vol. 127 Issue 24, p27
Reports on the `Spokesman-Review' newspaper's receipt of $11,225 in legal fees from the city of Spokane in Washington as a result of its victory in a lawsuit to obtain secret police records. Newspaper's three-year effort to pry loose records of police dogs biting people; Judge's ruling that...
- Want Fries With Your Parking Spot? Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/25/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the trends in the parking business in Michigan. Services provided by parking facilities; Amenities offered for parkers.
- Heartside Businesses Want Parking Study. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/28/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p9
Discusses the request of Heartside Business Association for a study to determine parking opportunities in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Importance of parking facilities to future development.
- Parking Is Up In Downtown. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/28/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p9
Reports on the availability of parking cards at city-owned ramps in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Payment of monthly rates including shuttle rides.
- Savoy-Blacherne rehab inches forward; city seeks garage. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/14/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p15
Reports on the efforts of Indianapolis, Indiana to take over the Plaza Parking garage.
- Construction of a multi-level parking garage. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/13/94, Vol. 41 Issue 24, p1
Presents a perspective of the proposed parking garage of the Ronkonkoma Hub Development Project in Long Island, New York. Work schedule; Available retail and commercial office space.
- Parking programs shift into overdrive. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/30/96, Vol. 14 Issue 53, p7
Focuses on parking programs in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Assignment of the Grand Rapids Automobile Parking Commission and the city Parking Services on ensuring adequate arena parking; Approval by the Parking Commission for Parking Services entry into the downtown shuttle business; Shuttle program...
- Parking garages and the Quarter: Can they coexist? Darce, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2/12/96, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p9
Focuses on the challenge against the Vieux Carre Commission (VCC) by Arthel Scheuermann and residents of French Quarter, because the VCC rejected requests for a parking space in New Orleans, Louisiana. Why the VCC rejected the proposal; Support of efforts to restrict proliferation of on-site...