Municipals Lag Sharp Treasury Rally; $337M Houston Sports Deal Priced
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, January 23. // Bond Buyer;01/24/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31063, p2
Presents a chart showing the performance of the bond market in the United States on January 23, 2001. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal futures.
- Market snapshot: Wednesday, May 19. // Bond Buyer;05/20/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30645, p2
Presents data from the United States bond market for May 19, 1999. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; June municipal futures; 30-day visible supply; Standard & Poor's blue list.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;01/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30803, p26
Presents statistics on the movement of the United States bond market as of January 7, 2000. Includes changes in the municipal bond index; Yields of short-term tax-exempt bonds; Prices of government securities.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, June 21. // Bond Buyer;06/22/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30918, p2
Presents figures relating to government securities in the United States as of June 21, 2000. Prices; Municipal bond index; September 2000 municipal futures; Standard and Poor's Blue List.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, July 12. // Bond Buyer;07/13/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30931, p2
Presents bond market statistics in the United States for July 12, 2000. Government securities prices; Municipal bonds prices.
- Asset-Backed Status Eludes New York Water Authority. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/08/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30495, p1
Reports on the performance of the United States bond market in October 7, 1998. Decline in municipal bond prices, significantly outperforming the sagging Treasury market; Percentage decline in tax-exempt prices; Moderate to active trading of municipal bonds; Overview on the bond trading...
- Market Post: NYC TFAs Repriced; Orange Co., Calif., Sanit Bonds Sell. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;1/14/2015, Issue 34242, p1
The municipal bond market on Tuesday saw a big California issuer sell the largest competitive deal of the week while a New York issuer is holding the second day of retail orders for its bonds.
- Tuesday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;1/5/2016, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 100 0/32 to yield 2.25, down 2/3230-year: 99 25/32 to yield 3.01, down 18/32 Municipal BondIndex 127 28/32, up 6/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 01/06) Total: $9.496 billion, up $810.7 millionCompetitive: $4.566 billion, up $129.7...
- Bond Buyer Indexes Fall After Mixed Performance Last Week. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p39
The Bond Buyer, a periodical, yield indexes mostly fell in the week ending June 6, 2003. Municipal bond yields rose up to two basis points on June 6 and two to five basis points on June 2. Treasury bonds' prices fell on June 2 when reports indicated that the May Institute for Supply Management...