Ohio Authority's Fresh Water Debt Gets AA-Plus From Standard & Poor's
- Water Authority Becomes First Ohio Agency to Win a Triple-A. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;06/07/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30907, p35
Reports on the bond rating of the Ohio Water Development Authority. Multiple upgrade received by the authority; Power to sue municipalities who fail to make payments.
- Ohio Water Raised To Aaa by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;06/01/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30903, p2
Reports on an Aaa rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to Ohio Water Development Authority's water pollution control loan fund state match Series 2000 bonds.
- Ohio Water Revs Get Lift to Aa2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;7/23/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32676, p2
The article reports that the Ohio Water Development Authority's (OWDA) $23.8 million of Series 2007 community assistance program revenue bonds has been assigned a Aa2 rating by Moody's Investors Service Inc. The rating agency, as cited, have also upgraded OWDA's similar outstanding debt to Aa2...
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.
- Hillcrest Stays Put. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the bond rating for the outstanding Series 2000 bonds of the Montana Health Facilities Authority.
- GOs to Go. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Nevada.
- AA Affirmed. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Washington.