Ohio House of Representatives Negotiating $44.9B Budget Plan
- Brook Park builds for the future. // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/20/96, Vol. 17 Issue 21, Following page 22 pS-1
Presents information on an ambitious plan to be implemented in Brook Park, Ohio, by Brook Park Mayor Thomas J. Coyne and City Council. Plan to create jobs and revenue in Brook County; Information on 1994-95 statistics relating to new buildings and business expansions opportunities; Importance...
- Revenues miss Nov. budget. Johnson, Alan // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/18/95, Vol. 16 Issue 51, p9
Reports on Ohio state revenues for the month of November 1995. Shortfalls in tax receipts from automobile sales and personal income tax; Solid financial outlook; Repercussions of the Christmas 1995 shopping season.
- Ohio's Budget. // Economic Trends (07482922);Dec98, p15
Highlights the tax revenues of Ohio's state government. Composition of Ohio's tax revenues; Non-tax sources of Ohio's revenues; Expenditures of the Ohio government.
- The Ohio Budget. // Economic Trends (07482922);Mar2003, p14
Focuses on the federal budget for the state of Ohio. Proposal to change the substantial tax code; Appropriations for various educational programs; Elimination of five state programs.
- Get off the fix. // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/03/96, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p10
Opinion. Comments on the gambling habits of Ohio legislators. Officials' dependence on the Ohio Lottery profits to help finance state government; Former US Representative Ron Mottl's championing of the legislation that created the lottery in 1974; Reduction of portions of general fund money...
- Around the State in 80 Tax Changes, If They Get Through. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/3/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31584, MID WEST p49
Reports on public finance conditions of Ohio as of March 3, 2003. Proposals of the budget for fiscal 2004-2005 introduced by the state's governor Bob Taft; Proposed refunding deals to be carried out in 2003; Ratings of the state.
- Ohio tries to reclaim LSCA $$. // LJ: Library Journal;9/15/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 16, p1591
Focuses on Ohio's attempt to recapture $1 million for other state purposes in LSCA Title I money for the fiscal year 1975.
- Ohio balances budget. // State Government News;Jan2002, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p7
Reports on the passage of the 2002 state budget by the Ohio Legislature on December 6, 2001. Sources of the state budget; Details of the uses of the budget.
- Prominence of the Delaware Court of Chancery in the State-Federal Joint Venture of Providing.... Rehnquist, William H. // Business Lawyer;Nov92, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p351
Focuses on the special recognition to the Court of Chancery in the delivery of judiciary system in Delaware, Ohio. Dispensary of the equity of jurisprudence in judicial application; Discretion of judges on the exercise of equity of powers; Leadership exemplary of Delaware Court of Chancery.