St. Louis to Sell $458 Million GARB Deal Tomorrow
- Life after TWA. Schwartz, Adele C. // Air Transport World;May2002, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p77
Reports on the expansion of Lambert-St. Louis Airport in Bridgeton, Missouri after the shutdown of TWA airlines. Actions taken by American Airlines; Approach of the management of the airport; Expected cost of the runway construction project; Total number of passenger traffic in 2001.
- Suit Against St. Louis May Cause Snag in Airport Deal. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;10/02/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30491, p1
Focuses on Saint Louis, Missouri's plans of issuing the largest airport bond issue in history to be used for the expansion of the Lambert-St. Louis International Airport in the Bridgeton. United States Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) approval of the expansion plan; Bridgeton's lawsuit...
- Southwest Steps Up. Lopez, Ramon // Aviation Today's Daily Brief;10/28/2009, p1
The article reports on the addition of nine daily flights by Southwest Airlines from Lambert-St. Louis International Airport a month after American Airlines announced a reduction in its St. Louis schedule. American Airlines clarifies that the cuts were part of a restructuring, but St. Louis...
- Southwest Airlines, St Louis Airport. // AirGuide Online.com;10/26/2009, p9
The article reports on expansion plans of Southwest Airlines in Lambert-St. Louis International Airport as response to major cutback announced by American Airlines Inc. and to cater St. Louis travelers. It notes its several Southwest destinations including Nashville, Los Angeles, and...
- TWA Might Seek Chapter Eleven Today. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/10/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31054, p1
Presents an update related to the reports that Trans World Airlines (TWA) will be bought by American Airlines Inc. Impact of a possible TWA purchase on the expansion plans of Saint Louis and Kansas City, Missouri; Pricing of bonds at Saint Louis of a multimillion deal to include a mix of...
- With TWA Sold, St. Louis to Peddle Airport Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/16/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31118, p42
Reports that Saint Louis, Illinois is considering offering general airport revenue bonds following the completion of American Airlines' acquisition of Trans World Airlines Inc. Amount of capital improvement bonds being planned for an offering; Book runners for the transactions.
- Team chosen to lead expansion. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/28/96, Vol. 237 Issue 18, p17
Reports on the commencement of the expansion of the Lambert International Airport in Saint Louis, Missouri. Budget allocated for the expansion program; Program management team selected by the city's Board of Public Service.
- Fitch Upgrades AMR, American Airlines' IDRs. // Bond Buyer;10/23/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32492, p2
The article reports on the upgrade of the debt ratings of AMR Corp. and its principal operating subsidiary American Airlines Inc. by Fitch Ratings Inc. to B-minus from CCC. The upgrade reflects progress in the effort of AMR to de-lever a badly damaged balance sheet and improves free cash flow...
- Judge Approves TWA Buyout by American. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;03/13/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31095, p4
Reports the federal judge approval of the bid of AMR Corp. to acquire bankrupt Trans World Airlines (TWA) in Chicago, Illinois. Bankruptcy protection filed by TWA; Business operations of TWA.