Housing Completions Decline 6% in March
- A jump-start for city housing. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;08/28/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p1
Reports on a pledge by a group of local corporations and foundations in Cleveland, Ohio, to help spur the development of rental apartments and for-sale condominiums downtown and in some city neighborhoods. Creation of a development fund that will be managed by civic group Cleveland Development...
- Most expensive Indianapolis-area residential developments. Cullather; Ritchie, Sarah // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/07/99 Book of Lists 2000, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p240
Lists the most expensive residential developments in and around Indianapolis, Indiana, as of December 7, 1999. Includes names of residential developments; Names of developers; Features of the developments; Contact information.
- Affordable housing still a challenge, study says. Watt, Katherine // Inside Tucson Business;02/26/2001, Vol. 10 Issue 49, p11
Focuses on the challenges faced in the development of affordable housing projects in Tucson, Arizona. Decrease in residential permits in the fourth quarter of 2000; Increase in the occupancy rates and actual sale of single family units; Improvement in the absorption of leasable spaces in the...
- 30-acre subdivision to straddle both Weber and Davis counties. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;06/26/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 51, p6
Reports on the construction of a residential subdivision between Weber and Davis counties in Utah. Size and number of lots; Cost; Target market in the sale of the lots; Property developers.
- First-time builder to break ground for Heritage Park. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;06/26/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 51, p21
Reports on the construction of housing subdivision, Heritage Park Estates in West Jordan, Utah. Location site; Number of home constructions; Size of houses.
- LDA insists on high quality for Gateway homes. Booth, Robert // Building Design;9/20/2002, Issue 1548, p6
Reports that England-based London Development Agency (LDA) plans to build homes in the Thames Gateway area. Demand of the LDA for quality design for the residential project; Background on the development plans of the LDA for the Thames Gateway area.
- Fort Worth-Dallas' largest corporate housing companies. Rowe, Valerie E. // Business Press;03/05/99, Vol. 11 Issue 44, p12
Lists the top corporate housing companies in the Fort Worth-Dallas, Texas area ranked by number of fully furnished units. Includes Homestead Village; Globe Corporate Stay International; Bradfordhome Suites.
- Construction Activity Accelerates at Del Sur. // San Diego Business Journal;1/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p29
The article reports on the construction of houses and neighborhood parks at Del Sur in the North County California.
- DATA BRIEF. // Building Design;2/22/2013, Issue 2049, p17
The article provides updates in the housing sector in Great Britain in 2013, highlighting information related to contracts and sales.