THE TRADING FLOOR
- Banc One places DeCorrevont in new municipal managing director position. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30625, p31
Reports on the appointment of Patrice DeCorrevont as managing director of Banc One Capital Markets. Responsibilities of DeCorrevont in the company.
- A.G. Edwards left in lurch after Banc One snags Houston banker. Shields, Yvette; Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;04/29/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30630, p29
Reports on Banc One Capital Markets Inc.'s hiring of Houston, Texas-based banker Karin Werness to open a public finance firm for the office in the city. Werness' roles and responsibilities; Werness' previous work at A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc.
- Putnam Investments Parts Ways With Tax-Exempt Specialist Wyke. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;6/23/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31911, p6
Focuses on the resignation of Richard Wyke as tax-exempt specialist and mutual fund manager of Putnam Investments. Effectivity of resignation; Reason for decision to resign in the company; Replacement of Wyke.
- Municipals Flat as Treasuries Gain. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/1/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33123, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal bond in the U.S. for May 29, 2009. It states that tax-exempts were mostly unchanged, in light activity. Meanwhile, the Treasury market showed gains, with a yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note. It also offers information on the largest...
- Study: Financial Firms No. 2 in CEO Exits in 2004. Gamache, Shawna // American Banker;1/12/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 8, p3
Reports that the financial services industry ranked second in chief executive exits in 2004, and first in December exits, according to a report released in January 2005. Specifics of the report; Challenges faced by financial CEOs compared to those in other industries.
- Toller quits B&W after 13 years. Gallagher, Rosemary // Mortgage Strategy;8/22/2005, p6
Reports that Dominic Toller has resigned from Bristol & West Mortgages to join legal services provider LMS as director of marketing and new business in Great Britain. Replacement of Toller in the company; Contribution in aiding the implementation of the bank's strategy as it move into specialist...
- Taylor leaves Origen and looks for new challenge. Shaw, Sam // Money Marketing;9/1/2005, p16
Reports on the resignation of Tudor Taylor, a business development director at Origen, to seek for other opportunity within the financial services industry in Great Britain.
- DBS chief Davy stepping down. Greenwood, John // Money Marketing;4/25/2002, p1
Reports on the resignation of Ken Davy, founder and chairman of DBS of Great Britain. Contributions to the independent financial adviser (IFA) network concept; Views about the IFA Association and the proposed abolition of polarization.
- Birchall leaves AXA. Wilkinson, John // Money Management;6/16/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p1
Reports on the resignation of Bruce Birchall as national manager of the AXA owned Charter Financial Planning in Australia. Career history of the executive; Recruitment of Birchall as general manager of the financial services division at LBA Group; Contribution of the manager to the company.