The MuniCenter Confirms Lehman, FSA as Both Investors and Providers
- Lehman Enjoys Strong Online Turnout For Its First Electronic Muni Offerings. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30890, p4
Reveals that 97% of the orders received by Lehman Brothers from institutional investors for the multi-million dollar housing bond issue for the Nebraska Investment Finance Authority were submitted online. Start of use of electronic platform on May 11, 2000; Reflection of investors' confidence...
- A pair of REIT converts price on the same night. Garrity, Brian // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/23/98, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p7
Presents information on investments focusing on the Lehman Brothers structure known as preferred income equity redeemable shares `PIER.' Indepth look at the structure; Detailed information on the approach; Information on the success of the transactions by Lehman Brothers and Crescent Real...
- Tutrone Returns to A Revived Lehman. Primack, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/29/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 17, p43
Focuses on the recovery of the Lehman Brothers on their private equity operation. Increase on the amount of investment; Marketing strategy of the company; Changes on the management of the company.
- Lehman returns to institutional management with Lincoln deal. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;12/23/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p2
Reports on the entrance of Lehman Brothers Inc. in institutional investment management after a gap of 13 years. Purchase of the fixed income business of Lincoln Capital Management Inc. by the company; Reason behind the acquisition; Renaming of Lincoln Capital's bond unit and equity group.
- Lehman bites mutual bait. Willis, Gerri // Crain's New York Business;2/27/95, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p1
Reports on investment house Lehman Brothers Inc.'s plan to join the mutual fund business. Turmoil in mutual fund industry in New York City; Changes adopted by companies hoping to break into mutual fund business; Industry analysts' comments on industry.
- BROADWAY 101. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/23/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 25, p26
Individual Broadway productions are set up as limited partnerships or limited liability companies, and producers usually have a small interest until investors recover their investments and then share in 50% of net profits. Musicals also tend to have more elaborate sets and costuming and, in many...
- Hyman Beck Hires Fixed-Income Exec. // American Banker;7/10/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 131, p12
Florham Park, New Jersey-based Hyman Beck & Co., an alternative investment manager, said it has hired a Lehman Brothers Inc. executive to be a principal responsible for product development, strategic planning, investment strategy, and business development. The company announced the hiring of...
- McGee to Run Lehman Investment banking. // American Banker;12/20/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 243, p18
Reports on announcement by Lehman Brothers Holding Inc. that Hugh McGee has been promoted to succeed Bradley Jack as the global head of investment banking. Provides details of Mr. McGee's investment career; Focuses on other Wall Street firms who have made management changes at the executive...
- US Futures Exchange Introduces Contracts Tied To Lehman Indices. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/6/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 31, p10
The article focuses on the Contracts of US Futures Exchange (USFE) in Chicago, Illinois tied to the Indices of Lehman Brothers. Futures on the corporate High-Yield, US Credit 7-10 Credit 7-10 year and US Treasury 7-10 year indices will be available only on USFE's (US Futures Exchange) electronic...