Hawaii Airport System to Sell $422M in Refunding Revenue Bonds
- DIA Good to Go With 2nd Piece of Three-Part Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/1/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31482, p32
Reports on the revenue refunding deal for the Denver International Airport in Denver, Colorado. Disclosure on the refunding bond price for the second component of the three-part deal; Purpose of the refunding bond; Citations of the managers involved the fixed-rate deal.
- Florida care facility hopes for big savings in refunding... Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/06/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30268, p32
Reports that a Palm Beach County, Florida retirement facility hopes an improved credit rating and demand for higher-yield paper will trigger big savings from refunding. Palm Beach County Health Facilities Authority as a conduit for Life Care Retirement Communities Inc.; Refunding deals of Life...
- Alabama. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;07/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30180, p28
Reports that Birmingham, Alabama refunded $74.8 million of its 1988 general obligation bonds, one week after Moody's Investors Service upgraded the city's credit rating.
- Atlanta Plans $1.34B in Airport Debt. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/23/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33388, p1
The article reports on the plan of Atlanta, Georgia to bring 1.34 billion dollars of new and refunding airport revenue bonds to market from November to January 2010 in two long-plan transactions. It mentions that the proceeds are expected to refinance commercial paper and provide new money for...
- Philadelphia Readies for $350 Million Water, Wastewater Refunding. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;3/8/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32582, p6
The article reports on the effort of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in getting ready for a $394.5 million water and wastewater revenue refunding bond sale scheduled in March 2007. The city's acting director Vince Jannetti stated that the total refunding will be based on the market conditions and...
- Rhode Island Turnpike Agency Planning $38 Million Taxable Refunding. D'Ambrosio, Gilliam // Bond Buyer;7/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31682, p32
Reports on plans of Rhode Island-based Turnpike and Bridge Authority to refund $38 million of taxable bonds. Senior manager of the deal; Ratings assigned to the bond; Concerns regarding the adequacy of current deposits and future surpluses over the 10-year capital plan.
- San Francisco Airport Readies $476M Variable-Rate Deal. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;1/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32304, p32
The article reports that the San Francisco Airport Commission in California will issue variable-rate revenue refunding bonds in February 2006. The airport expects better performance in 2006 due to the increasing number of passengers, the emergence from bankruptcy of its main tenant, United...
- Air Debt Readied. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32278, p35
The article reports on the sale of $37 million of new and refunding airport revenue bonds this week by Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. The deal is divided in two series. One series will comprise $29.4 million of new money debt secured by net revenues of the airport, while $7.5 million of revenue...
- VIRGINIA: Herndon Refunding. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p29
Reports on the credit ratings given by Fitch Ratings Inc. to general obligation refunding bonds of Herndon, Virginia. Ratings given by other rating agencies; Basis for the ratings.