WITH QUALITY BRANDS: Single-cup coffee brewers set the 'new' sales pace
- Eu'Vend & coffeena attracts international attendees. // Vending International;Oct2015, p9
The article reports that the 2015 Eu'Vent & coffeena show held from September 24 to 26, 2015 at Koelnmesse (Cologne Trade Fair Center) in Cologne, Germany has attracted international attendees from the vending and coffee industry.
- Eu'Vend + coffeena: Good prospects for 2013. // Vending International;Jan2013, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p7
The article offers information on the Eu'Vend + coffeena, a joint trade show of the International Trade Fair for the Vending Machine Industry and the International Coffee Fair, which will take place in Cologne, Germany on September 19-21, 2013.
- The Fresh Vendor. Harris, Jim // Food & Drink;Winter2010, p114
The article profiles Modern Distributors Inc., a distributor of convenience products, coffee and frozen drink based in Somerset, Kentucky. The company has laid off workers in its vending business while its wholesale and coffee business remain unaffected by the recession. Modern Distributors is...
- Eu'Vend & Coffeena: Beneficial Union. Eldridge, Nanette // Tea & Coffee Trade Journal;Nov2013, Vol. 185 Issue 11, p18
Information about the Eu'Vend & Coffeena, a joint event of the European Vending Association and International Coffee Fair Coffeena, held in Cologne, Germany on September 19-21, 2013 is presented. The event provided a means for networking and discussion of concerns affecting the coffee and...
- New Fairtrade formats from CafÃ© direct. // Vending International;Apr2005, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p26
Reports on the launch of the 5065 premium freeze dried coffee in a CCINI Counter Top machine at AVEX 2005 manufactured by the Great Britain-based hot drinks company, CafeDirect. Launch of a packaging for the Cafedirect out-of-home range; Imagery and branding techniques from the company;...
- Healthy Resolutions. // Vending International;Oct2004, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p20
Reports that the British vending operator Nichols Vending offers Buendia 100% Freeze Dried Colombian Decaffeinated coffee, which is manufactured by the Federation National de Cafeteros de Colombia; Use of Arabica coffee beans; Blending and roasting method; Rising popularity of decaffeinated...
- Connecting with the consumer. Andrews, Bryony // Vending International;Jan/Feb2015, p18
The article focuses on the significant role of food packaging in the vending industry in Great Britain. Topics discussed include the use of food packaging in several ways, the importance of aesthetics and branding in the coffee market, the recyclability of packaging, consumer consumption and the...
- An international industry overview. Andrews, Bryony // Vending International;Nov2015, p14
The article offers information on the international vending and coffee trade fair Eu'Vend & coffeena on November 24-26, 2015 at Koelnmesse, Cologne Trade Fair Center in Cologne, Germany. Topics discussed include the views of Katharina C. Hamma of Koelnmesse; touchscreens and specialist vending...
- Now 13.6% of FoodService sales. // FoodService Director;7/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p1S
Presents information on study carried out by the FoodService Director to determine the amount of operators that manage their own vending machines. Statistical information provided; Results of study.