- Colombo expands offerings. // Adweek Western Edition;3/21/94, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p13
Reports on new product offerings from Colombo Frozen Yogurt for its Shoppe Style gourmet and low-fat lines.
- Sodexho inks OCS, vending alliances. // Food Management;Dec2001, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p11
Reports the joint venture between Sodexho Inc. and Administrative Associates (AA) in the United States. Extension of vending and office coffee services offerings; Provision of vending solutions for national, multisite clients; Enumeration of other services offered by AA.
- Colombo fights freezer burn. Benezra, Karen // Brandweek;3/21/94, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p48
Reports on Colombo Frozen Yogurt's relaunch of its Shoppe Style gourmet and low-fat lines. Change in formula; Sales for 52 weeks ending January 30, 1994; Gerstman+Meyers Inc.'s restaging of product; Advertisements; Competitions.
- Of big Macs and eMacs: What some Web workers think of eFS. Liddle, Alan J. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/21/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p24
Presents the views of several food companies on eMac Digital, an electronic food service (eFS) offered by McDonald's Corp. in the United States. Plans of the company to team with large suppliers to create the eFS business-to-business market place for the food service industry; Pros and cons of...
- OUTLOOK. Whitworth, Mick // Food Manufacture;Apr2002, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p107
Reports developments related to the food industry in Great Britain as of April 2002. Involvement of Procter & Gamble in a sinister computer hacking exercise; Details of the joint venture between the Health Education Authority and International Business Management; Content of Caribbean sauces.
- R&D News. // Dairy Field;Oct2001, Vol. 184 Issue 10, p64
Reports developments concerning food industry in the United States as of October 2001. Effort of Archer DanielMidland Company to strengthen the global focus on value-added functional foods and ingredients; Staff promotion in Robertet Flavors Inc; Joint venture of David Michael & Co. Inc with...
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // Dairy Foods;May2013, Vol. 114 Issue 5, p80
The article offers business news briefs for the U.S. including Virginia Dare and We-e Flavors forming a joint venture, DuPont combining three of its food-related units, and Flavorchem Corp. achieving SQF Level 3 certification.
- Looks like a winner. Clarke, John // Grill & Foodservice;Autumn2010, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p7
The article focuses on the New Zealand sand shrimp. A joint venture by entrepreneur Talor Chestia and Northern hapu Kai Hopahopa has resulted in New Zealand Sandshrimp's expansion of its pilot operations in marine farming to address the expected 40 ton annual production for export to the Asian...
- THE GIANTS' Appetite for Small Fry. Thomas, Jonathan // Food Engineering & Ingredients;Sep2002, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p14
Focuses on the implication of the mergers and acquisitions on the rapid growth of food manufacturing industry. Increase in the total sales of processed foods; Diversification of the product areas; Emergence of joint ventures operation.