- TYSON NIXES WHOLE COOKED CHICKEN. // Food & Beverage Packaging;May2008, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p19
The article reports on the decision of Tyson Foods to discontinue its line of whole roasted pre-packaged chicken as well as close the plant in Wilkesboro, North Carolina that produced the product line in April 2008. According to the company, the decision was made because the roasted chicken line...
- BUSINESS BYTES. // National Provisioner;May2001, Vol. 215 Issue 5, p37
Reports on the financial results for United States food companies, recent as of May 2001. Sara Lee Corp.; Tyson Foods Inc.; Farmland Industries.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/30/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 26, p186
Advertises food and food-related products available in the market. Chocolate pies and brownies from Sara Lee; Tortillas by Tumaro; Fry shortening from ACH Food Cos. Inc.; Almond toppers by Sugar Foods; Freeze dried coffee from Kraft Food Service's Maxwell House; Hams from Tyson Foods Inc.;...
- Industry News. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Mar2007, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p84
The article offers news briefs related to food business in the U.S. Tyson Foods Inc. has opened a 100,000 square feet discovery center in Springdale, Arkansas. The list of the 2007 winners of the Kitchen Innovation Awards has been announced by the National Restaurant Association. Sara Lee Corp....
- Business bytes. // National Provisioner;Sep99, Vol. 213 Issue 9, p10
Presents news items related to the United States meat-processing firms for September 1999. Increase in the earnings of Tyson Foods for the 1999 third quarter; Effect of the recall of tainted hotdogs on the fourth quarter net income of Sara Lee Corp.; Start of the construction of a hatchery for...
- Retailers Pick the 2007 Category Colonels. Thayer, Warren // Refrigerated & Frozen Foods Retailer;Sep2007, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p50
The article presents a list of the winners in the 2007 Category Colonels Awards given by "Refrigerated & Frozen Foods (RFF) Retailer" magazine which include Sara Lee Food & Beverage for the Breakfast category, Tyson Foods for the Poultry category and Robbie Manufacturing for the Packaging category.
- Editor's viewpoint: Seeing the value in being lean. Best, Dean // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);6/1/2014, p6
The article presents the author's views on the decision of management of the consumer goods company Sara Lee Corp. for dividing the food and beverage business of the U.S. in two parts from which one will be focused on meat products and other on coffee and overseas bakery products. Information on...
- The civic side of the equation. BUSHEY, CLAIRE // Crain's Chicago Business;2/1/2016, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p0009
The article looks at the philanthropic and civic obligations of business enterprises and corporate leaders such as former Sara Lee executive John Bryan and Arkansas-based Tyson Foods, in Chicago, Illinois as of February 2016. Topics discussed include company contributions of pretax income to...
- Sara Lee selects Grey for Â£1.4m Aoste meat task. // Marketing (00253650);6/27/2002, p4
Reports on the appointment of advertising agency Grey to launch the Aoste range of premium pre-cooked meats of Sara Lee in Great Britain.