- Computer programs become meal time tools. // Total Health;Jun95, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p47
Comments on computer programs designed for planning menus and analyzing nutritional content of foods. Requirement on time; Appeal to organized people.
- Proving it's still time to make the doughnuts, chefs conjure up new twists for this classic treat. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p23
Focuses on the alternative ways of cooking and serving doughnuts at food service establishments in the United States. Doughnut varieties developed by pastry chef Anna Niederholzer, Gordon Drysdale and his Gordon's House of Fine Eats in San Francisco, California; Coffee and doughnuts served at...
- Sweet Surrender. // Maryland Life;Jun2013, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p18
A review is offered for the Carlson's Donuts located in Annapolis, Maryland.
- From Winchell's: Donuts deliver at Cal Poly, avg. 20-30 doz. daily. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p5
Deals with the donut delivery service of Santa Ana-based Winchell's Donut House at California Polytechnic State University in Pomona, California. Variety of bakery products offered by Winchell's; Promotional program launched by the store; Other plans of the store.
- A SAMPLE TIME STUDY. // Convenience Store News;Dec2012, Vol. 48 Issue 15, p50
The article presents an example of time study for making doughnuts at a convenience store retailer's foodservice operation, along with job description and time allowed.
- Local Flavor. Chang, Diane // Bon Appetit;Oct2008, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p78B
A review is offered for several doughnut shops in Seattle, Washington, including Daily Dozen Doughnut Co., Top Pot Doughnuts, and Mighty-O.
- Krispy Kreme plans foreign expansion, new beverage line. Lockyer, Sarah E. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/23/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p9
The article reports on strategies of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Inc. to boost its falling sales and address other corporate problems. The company plans to pursue foreign expansion, a smaller U.S. restaurant prototype and new menu offerings. Its fiscal 2007 report showed that the company has narrowed...
- Restaurant Inspection Scores. // Fort Worth Business Press;4/25/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p43
Provides information on the inspection scores of restaurants in Fort Worth, Texas, as of April 25, 2005. 7-Eleven; Bella Italia West; Big Daddy's; Eastchase Donut.
- PART IV: SEGMENT ANALYSIS: CHAPTER 36: DOUGHNUT SHOPS. // Restaurant & Foodservice Market Research Handbook;2007, p193
Chapter 36 of the book "The 2007 Restaurant & Foodservice Market Research Handbook" is presented. It surveys the menu item doughnuts in the U.S. The top three doughnut chains are Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and Honey Dew Donuts. Sales of doughnut chains have been declining as...