BRANDED, PRE-MADE, FROM-SCRATCH, ETC.: COOKIE CHOICES
- At the dessert bar. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p108
Focuses on the dessert bars and cookies offered by food service operators in the United States. Baking style of Tina Polenberg, pastry chef for FLIK's Bear Stearns executive dining room; Recipe for a brownie at Haileyville Public School in Oklahoma; Offerings at Family Recovery Center in...
- Cookie ideas. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;05/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p168
Focuses on cookies as a mainstay in food service in the United States. Comments from Russ Knott, food service manager at Gonzaga University in Spokane, Washington; Number of cookies that are prepared daily at Gonzaga's central bakery; Features that are no longer offered; How catering has...
- Cookies From Harvard. // Food Management;Jun2004, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p24
Reports on the Harvard University dining services department's distribution of cookie-making kits to incoming students that contain basic information about the university meal plan. Contents of the kits; Award won by the department for the kits.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies. // Food Management;Aug2000, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p68
Focuses on the use of chocolate chip cookies as marketing tools by food service operators in the United States. Promotion of the dining services at Ashland University in Ohio; Popularity of the cookies in events; Strategy of De La Guerra Dining Commons to keep the cookies moist and chewy.
- A Tasty Cookie. Srinivasan, Kirsten // Food & Drink;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p59
The article deals with Christie Cookie Co., a privately-held supplier of cookies. The company is experiencing continuous growth in both the mail-order and food service sectors. Christie Cookie distinguishes itself from other cookie makers by using high-quality ingredients. Its president and CEO...
- Elite Eats. // Country Weekly;8/24/2015, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p20
The article speaks about Zac Brown's merry band of music maker teaming up with Rusty Hamlin for a tv series eat and great with each episode featuring chef Rusty and ZBB cooking menu based on fresh local ingredients in the state of art 18 wheel mobile kitchen named Cookie.
- How to bake an open-source cookie. Thompson, Stephanie // Advertising Age;11/21/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 47, p1
This article reports on the better-for-you cookie offered by research and development firm Mattson to food service companies in the U.S. in November 2005. The Project Delta of the company started in 2004 when the firm collaborated three of its product-development teams. Hence, each group was...
- Just Desserts. // Food Management;Aug2000, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p88
Presents news items related to food service in the United States as of August 2000. Requirements of the Explorers Club for its annual dinner; Recipe for Chocolate Chirpie Chip Cookie; Examples of product name change suggestions.
- Prebaked cookies. Sheehan, Patricia // Food Management;Nov2002, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p79
Thaw' n Serve Otis Spunkmeyer pre-baked cookies from Otis Spunkmeyer Inc. are made with the same high quality ingredients as Spunkmeyer's fresh baked gourmet cookies. They are baked and flash frozen to preserve their taste and texture. Five flavors are available in three sizes and can be used in...