- Brain Food. McDermott, Karen Govel // Nation's Restaurant News;09/03/01 Supplement, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p26
Focuses the cooking techniques and food service operation of Chef Paul Correnty, at the Harvard Public Schools in Harvard, Massachusetts. Career backgrounds of Correnty; Popularity of Corenty's dishes; Focus on fish dishes
- Menu pace picks up. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p92
Focuses on the fish menus offered by several food service operators in the United States. B&I cafes; Restaurant Associates; Texaco Bellaire.
- Sorry, Charlie: Yellowtail is not tuna, but it's still popular on many menus. Fabricant, Florence // Nation's Restaurant News;05/15/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p47
Focuses on the popularity of yellowtails in food service operations in the United States. Traditional use of yellowtail in menus in Japan; Distinction of the yellowtail from the yellowfin tuna; Examples of ways by which chefs serve yellowtails on their menus.
- TODD'S PICKS. // Washingtonian Magazine;Dec2013, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p174
The article presents questions and answers related to restaurants and food in Washington, D.C. including where to find a vegetable pizza, sending back fish that has been overcooked and a place for an anniversary getaway.
- Meeting demand with value. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p94
Describes the fish menus offered at hospital food services in the United States. Saint Joseph Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia; Self-Memorial Hospital in Greenwood, South Carolina; Demand for the menus; Prices.
- Winning Health Recipe of the Month. Zipes, Douglas // Medical Update;2003, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p5
Presents the health recipe for Broiled Fish with Three Peppers. Ingredients for the recipe; Instructions for preparing the recipe.
- Not just another fish story. // Prevention;Sep97, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p27
Focuses on the results of a research project, conducted by Martha L. Daviglus, on the link between fish consumption and the reduction of heart attacks in men.
- CATHAY PACIFIC FOOD TRIVIA. Olczak, Nicholas // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Oct2012, p12
The article offers statistical information about meals served at Cathay Pacific flights, including the number of full meals prepared for flights per day, percentage of meals made for first and business classes and amount of fish used for flights departing Hong Kong, China per day.
- Fillet Up. Stern, Jane; Stern, Michael // Gourmet;Jun2001, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p77
Features the Coleman's Fish Market at Centre Market, West Virginia, and the fish sandwiches it offers. Preparation of the sandwiches; Comments from Joe Coleman, owner of the place.