ALL SECTORS BUT FROZEN: 1st-quarter prices up 2.32% from '00
- Major-league ballparks hawking upscale munchies. Romano, Michael // Restaurant Business;7/1/93, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p24
Focuses on restaurant foods sold at major-league ballparks. Added diversity; Epicurean repast; Non-alcoholic beer; Mineral waters; Customers' reaction; Effect to concessionaires' sales and profit margins; Top sellers.
- Food retailers deliver the goods. Miller, Cyndee // Marketing News;9/27/93, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p1
Looks at the advent of companies who deliver food stuffs for food retailers in the business of doorstep food delivery. Food retailers' dislike in dealing with logistics of food delivery; Restaurants' wariness of food delivery; Concern on food quality; Examples of companies offering delivery...
- News digests. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/15/99, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p16
Presents marketing news briefs from the food service industry in the United States, compiled as of March 15, 1999. Extension of Dunkin' Donuts' `coffee plus one' marketing strategy; Unveiling of television advertisements for Churchs Chicken on May 1; Launch of McDonald's Corp.'s Happy Meal...
- Marketing Digests. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/21/98, Vol. 32 Issue 51, p18
Presents marketing news briefs concerning the restaurant and food service industry in the United States, compiled as of December 21, 1998. Includes the launch of Taco Time International's television advertisement for its Casita Burrito; In-store material and radio spots launched by Buffalo Wild...
- Best Promotional Campaigns. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/21/98, Vol. 32 Issue 51, p100
Focuses on the best promotional campaigns launched by food service operations in the United States in 1998. Burger King's promotional advertising for the left-handed Whopper; Children's promotions launched by KFC during the summer; Hiring of Leonardo DiCaprio-look-alike Tom Hays to as Leonardo...
- Agencies: `Hey big spender, spend a little time with me'. Howard, Theresa // Nation's Restaurant News;08/18/97, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p18
Discusses marketing and advertising expenditures of the food service industry in the United States for the first quarter of 1997. Companies with increased advertising budgets; Impact of advertising campaigns to the financial performance of companies; Comments from industry experts.
- PLAYING TO WIN. Lockyer, Sarah E. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/18/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 18, p48
An introduction to the special section of the May 18, 2009 issue of the periodical "Nation's Restaurant News," is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including various measurements of food service success, innovative menu items that would raise...
- In some food service. Triplett, Tim // Marketing News;2/28/94, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p8
Presents the findings of a research on food service product marketing in the United States. Market share of leading brands; Relationship between degree of market leadership and profit; Shares of market leaders in competitive categories.
- The Marketplace/Marche concept: A hot new trend. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;3/27/95, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p24
Discusses the incorporation of MarketPlace/Marche concept in the foodservice industry. Interpretation of a European urban market with clusters of food and beverage offerings interspersed with dining and retailing; Use of flexible clusters of wooden tables and counters scattered across an open...