FIRST BUDWEISER BREW HOUSE: Fla. Navy base brews up fun for sailors, families
- Enlisted club to include Chili's. // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the inclusion of a Chili's Grill & Bar at an enlisted club that will be opening at Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany. Indication of Chili's presence at the base; Food that are included in the menu of Chili's; How the unit of Chili's will be managed at the base.
- Sembach, Patrick AFBs are Hennessy's top guns. Carlino, Bill // Nation's Restaurant News;6/6/94, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p58
Reports on Sembach Air Base in Germany and Patrick Air Force Base in Florida's winning of the 1994 Hennessy Awards Trophy, an award which recognizes top United States Air Force food service programs worldwide. Award evaluators.
- Air Force Announces 2012 Hennessy Trophy Winners. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;4/12/2012, p1
The article announces the winners of the 2012 Hennessy Trophy for Air Force installations, including Incirlik Air Base in Turkey for single facility category, Hurlburt Field in Florida for multiple facility category and Air Force Reserve Command best food service operations award to the 919th...
- Hennessy Winner: Florida Air Force base adds buffet. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p8
Reports that the food service team at Hurlburt Field, Florida has implemented buffet service in one of its two United States Air Force dining facilities. Changes made; Amount spent for the renovation; Use of cook-and-hold equipment.
- For 1998: Air Force names Hennessy winners. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p32
Announces the winners of the 1998 Hennessy Award granted to US Air Force bases around the world with exemplary food service operations. Includes Andersen Air Force Base in Guam; Hurlburt Field in Florida; Louisville Air National Guard Base in Kentucky.
- Feeding the Country's High Flyers. // FoodService Director;7/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p27
The article features Master Sergeant Roy Williams, foodservice superintendent at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, Nevada. At Nellis' main dining hall, Crosswinds Inn, quality of life initiatives have helped him make the seating area more inviting and relaxing. Due to the nature of the...
- IN ANNUAL FOODSERVICE CONTEST: Air Force names award-winners. // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p2
Reports on the winners of the 44th Annual Hennessy Awards presented by the United States Air Force to the air bases with best food service programs. Elemendorf Air Force Base in Alaska for single facility; Osan Air Base, Korea for multiple facility; Other award winners; Criteria for choosing...
- MARKET MATTERS. // FoodService Director;7/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p6
Presents news briefs on the food service market in the U.S. as of July 2004. Significance of the opening of Nap's Southern Grill at the Naval Air Station Lemoore in California; Deadline for the nomination for the National Foodservice Achievement Management Excellence Awards for school foodservice.
- Alabama delights. Purdy, Susan // TravelAmerica;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p28
Presents restaurants in Mobile, Alabama that feature dishes from the Southern States. Includes the Wintzell's Oyster House; Roussos Seafood Restaurant; Riverview Cafe & Grill; Grand Dining Room of the Marriott's Grand Hotel.