13 MORE YEARS IN TOLL PLAZA: NJ extends HMS Host pact
- CONTRACTOR NOTES. // FoodService Director;1/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p8
The article presents news briefs on contractors in the food service industry as of January 15, 2006. A partnership between Aramark and Panda Restaurant Group has been formed. An agreement was sealed, making Sodexho the preferred provider of outsourced senior living food and other services for...
- PART OF DAYTON F&B EXPANSION: HMSHost Svcs. to 'reconcept'. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p24
Reports on the decision of HMSHost to reconcept many of its concessions. Information on HMSHost's agreement with Dayton International Airport in Ohio; Details on the concept of HMSHost.
- HMSHost takes on Manhattan with Times Square food court. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/05/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 23, p18
Reports that HMSHost has opened a food court in the Forest City Ratner retail and entertainment complex in New York City. Total area; Number of units; Names of restaurants; Plan to offer catering and delivery services.
- marketwatch. // FoodService Director;3/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p8
The article presents news briefs on food service industry in the U.S. The Mid-Atlantic Naval Amphibious Base won in the 50th Captain Edward F. Ney Memorial Awards. Bruce Thomas, associate vice president of guest services for Geisinger Health System, was voted president-elect of the National...
- Oasis in the Desert. Demerjian, Dave // Fast Company;Nov2008, Issue 130, p36
A quotation by Atousa Ghoreichi, marketing director for HMSHost, an airport concession company, about designing stress free eating environments for airline travelers is presented.
- AND WINS EXCELLENCE AWARD: HMSHost lands in Louisville. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p38
Reports that HMSHost Corp. has been awarded a ten-year contract to operate a foodservice at the Louisville International Airport in Kentucky. Plans of the contractor; Achievements of the contractor.
- Airport board awards $44 mil. pact to HMS Host Corp. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;06/26/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 51, p1
Reports on the awarding of a contract to Bethesda, Maryland-based HMS Host Corp. by the Salt Lake City Airport Board to develop and operate several specialty retail stores. Duration of the contract; Roster of shops to be constructed; Design theme; Company background of HMS Host Corp.
- HMSHost projects $300M from 10-year airport pact. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/18/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 46, p55
Reports on the contract of the HMSHost Corp. for a terminal at Lester B. Pearson International Airport in Toronto, Ontario.
- CONTRACTOR NOTES. // FoodService Director;12/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p10
The article presents an update on food service contractors in the U.S. as of December 15, 2005. William C. Anton, was elected as the chairman of the board of directors of the Culinary Institute of America. HMSHost Corp. CEO John J. McCarthy died on November 4, 2005 due to complications from...