PART OF 'EDENIZATION' EFFORTS: GOLDEN SERVICE IS AN HDS HIT
- HOW NURSING HOME F/S IS PERFORMING. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p51
Provides information on the performance report of food services at long-term care facilities in the U.S. in 2001. Percentage of increase in annual food purchases; Average meals-served-per-chain during the year; Total beds of the facilities; Average daily allocation during the year.
- Anthony's Pier 4 partners to feed nursing home patients. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/07/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p108
Reports on the partnership between food service operator Anthony's Pier 4 of Boston, Massachusetts, and Aurum Network, an operator of nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Terms of the deal.
- Nursing home converts lounge. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the opening of the Big Bear Cafe at the Suffield House, a long-term care facility in Suffield, Connecticut. Facility's use of a ticket system in lieu of cash; Patio-style tables with glass tops; Vending machine for sodas and breakfast items.
- Night shift workers at Port Huron Hospital have fresh food choices. // Food Management;Mar1998, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p26
Focuses on the decision by HDS Services which manages the foodservice at Port Huron Hospital to operate a 24 hour outlet for nightshift employees. Comments from Brian Latty, former HDS foodservice unit director at Port Huron Hospital; Information on the survey conducted to gauge customers...
- A Legacy of Great Expectations. Lawn, John // Food Management;Mar2002, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p16
Features the HDS Services, Inc. in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Industrial management of founder William W. Triplett; Business expansions; Members of the executive team. INSETS: Service Branding.;Transforming the Retail Environment..
- HDS `preferred' status. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p40
Reports that HDS Services has been named Preferred Provider of Food Service Management by the Colorado Association of Homes and Services for the Aging.
- THE NEXT WAVE OF: FLAVORED COFFEES. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p78
Focuses on the flavored coffees offered at The Village at Johnson Center, an HDS Services account in Littleton, Colorado. Details on the company's customer service; Number of customers served.
- "Neighborhood" Model Need Grows in LTC. // FoodService Director;1/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p10
The article presents a survey by foodservice societies Technomic for the Association of Nutrition and Foodservice Professionals (ANFP) and the Nutrition and Foodservice Education Foundation (NFEF) which reveal the anticipated shift in resident care of service operators in long-term care facilities.
- HOME PLATE. Pagan, Joyce // FoodService Director;10/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p65
Presents the winners of the 2001 Order of Excellence in Foodservice Awards for long-term care food service operations in the United States. Orange City Health System, Long Term Care Unit in Iowa; Morrison Senior Dining in Pennsylvania; Culinary Design Service in Pennsylvania.