FROM SODEXHO CONCESSIONS: Food banks score surpluses
- Sodexho Marriott: Merged outfits survive 'pain' of first year as public company. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p60
Profiles Sodexho Marriott Services Inc., a foodservice management firm in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Creation of the company through the merger of Sodexho North America and Marriott Management Services; Impact of the merger on employees; Financial performance of the company; Celebration on the...
- FOOD MANAGEMENT'S 2001 CONTRACTOR TOP 50. // Food Management;Apr2001, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p34
Presents the top 50 food service management companies in the United States according to the 'Food Management' magazine. Sodexho Marriott Services; Aramark Corp.; Wood Dining Services.
- IN MIDST OF CAMPUS OVERHAUL: Renovations, marketing help U. Toronto grow meal plans. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p22
Provides information on the marketing strategies and improvement that the Sodexho Marriott Services company employed on its food service facilities at the University of Toronto in Ontario. Operation of Sodexho; Challenges faced by the company during the renovation; Increase in the sales; Dinner...
- SODEXHO FORMS TRAINING UNIVERSITY. // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p32
Reports on a pilot food service management degree program launched by Sodexho at the Providence School District in Rhode Island. Reason for selecting the school district as the pilot site; Background on the internal education program of Sodexho.
- Sodexho posts 26% profit rise in top half of 2001. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/30/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p12
Reports on the financial performance of on-site food service provider Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. in the six months ended March 2, 2001. Growth of bottom-line; Net income; Comparison with financial performance in 2000; Decline of retention rates.
- Marketing Miscellany ... // Nation's Restaurant News;05/17/99, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p18
Focuses on Gaithersburg, Maryland-based Sodexho Marriott Services' plan to showcase its takeout food in June 1999.
- Sodexho Marriott plans product-standardization. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
Reports that Sodexho Marriott is planning to launch a standardization program for its food service products. Goal to reach the top 20 percent of its standardization target.
- THREE ROLES, FIVE-POINT PLAN: TUNED TO TECHNOLOGY. Pond, James // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p144
Explains why Sodexho Marriott Services, a food service company, invested on information technology. Manager support to the move of the company; Procurement management system of the company; Facilities management strategy of the company.
- SMS tests home meal replacement for corporate market; menu is first priority. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;08/10/98, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p76
Reports on Bethesda, Maryland-based Sodexho Marriott Services' home meal replacement (HMR) program. Trend among customers to look for a finished meal to take home; Company's testing of its HMR strategy in a corporate site; Importance of creating the right brand identity.