AT COEX 2001: The latest on biotechnology
- Introduction. Gould, S J; Gullo, V P; Tomoda, H // Journal of Industrial Microbiology & Biotechnology;Sep2001, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p135
Highlights the Sixth International Conference on the 'Biotechnology of Microbial Products: Novel Pharmacological and Agrobiological Activities' which was held in San Diego, California on May 16 to 19, 1999. Focus of the conference; Names of the participants; Coverage of the conference.
- Automation Summit. // Bioscience Technology;Jan2011, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p22
The article offers information on LabAutomation 2011 to be held at Palm Springs Convention Center in Palm Springs, California on January 29, 2011-February 2, 2011.
- Technology, Innovation, and Sore Feet. Robinson, Kevin // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;May2003, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p6
Focuses on the 27th International Exhibition-Congress on Chemical Engineering, Environmental Protection and Biotechnology in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Expected number of participants; Factors affecting the staging of the event.
- Hessian fly, biofuels focus of annual ag tech conference. Smith, Ron // Southwest Farm Press;11/15/2007, Vol. 33 Issue 22, p21
The article offers information on the Agricultural Technology Conference on December 13, 2007 at the Commerce Campus of the A&M University in Texas.
- Hyderabad to host 10th edition of BioAsia 2013. // BioSpectrum;Dec2012, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p70
The article reports that the 10th edition of annual biotechnology and life sciences platform BioAsia will be held at the Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC), Hyderabad, India, from January 28-30, 2013.
- 5th Bangalore Nano. // BioSpectrum;Dec2012, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p74
The article offers information on the 5th Bangalore Nano on December 5-7, 2012 in Bangalore, India.
- Biofest-2012 International BioConference and Event. // BioSpectrum;Dec2012, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p74
The article offers information on the Biofest-2012 International BioConference and Event from December 12-13, 2012 in Hyderabad, India.
- 7th International Conference on Bio-Inspired Computing: Theories and Applications, 2012. // BioSpectrum;Dec2012, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p74
The article offers information on the 7th International Conference on Bio-Inspired Computing: Theories and Applications, 2012 from December 14-16, 2012 in Gwalior, India.
- BIO 2008: Oz bio online. // Australian Life Scientist;6/6/2008, p2
Australia will have a virtual and a physical presence at BIO