Lights, camera, listen up!
- Ultimate control. Venes, Rob // New Media Age;10/10/2002, p37
Examines the market performance of personal video recorders (PVR). Features of PVR; Prospects for PVR technology; use of PVR in advertising; Privacy issues raised involving PVR technology.
- Watch Your 1s and 0s with Digital Video Recording. Nelson, Ron // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2008, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p95
A quiz concerning digital video recording is presented.
- UNIVERSAL UNVEILS "THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS TRICKED OUT". // CD Computing News;Jun2003, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p7
Presents information on the 'The Fast and the Furious Tricked Out Edition' digital videodisc from Universal Studios Home Video.
- eventDV: in this ISSUE. Nathans, Stephen // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;Jul2004, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p23
Presents an introduction to articles featured in the July 2004 issue of "EventDV" magazine including 24p digital video format and the process of creating the illusion of multi-camera videography.
- THE MAKING OF ROMAN. SARGENT, STEFAN // DV: Digital Video;Dec2008, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p20
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of setting up a crane used for digital video recording.
- NEW TO DVD. Bernardin, Marc // Entertainment Weekly;10/12/2001, Issue 620, p67
Provides information on several superbit digital video discs.
- THEY LIKE IT LIKE 'THAT'. // Entertainment Weekly;6/6/2003, Issue 713, p63
Lists the top ten tape rentals and digital video disc sales in the U.S. for the week ending May 18, 2003.
- 'PHOTO' FINISH. // Entertainment Weekly;3/14/2003, Issue 700, p51
Presents a list of top video tape rentals and DVD sales in the U.S. for the week ending February 23, 2003.
- Correction. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/16/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 3, p52
A correction to the article "No TiVolution at Nielsen," published in the January 9, 2006 issue is presented.
- VIDI VIDI VIDI. Smith, Gavin // Film Comment;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p78
Presents information on video and digital video releases in the United States as of November 2000. 'Treasures from American Film Archives--50 Preserved Films,' by the National Film Preservation Foundation; 'The Conversation'; 'At Close Range'; 'Suburbia'; 'Dream of Light'; Hellman'; Prices and...