The developer's toolbox
- Tool talk. // Electronic Design;3/20/95, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p131
Reports on products for computer software development. Sparc 10MP multiprocessing VME engine from Themis Computer; CNAPS/PC board from Adaptive Solutions; DataViews version 9.6 programming tools from Data Views Corp.
- Development. // Software Magazine;Apr97, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p86
Presents information on software development in the United States. Genitor from Genitor Corporation, of Ann Arbor, Michigan; Sheridan Software Systems Incorporated's introduction of ActiveThread; Wallop Build-IT for Business Users from Wallop Software Incorporated, of Foster City, California.
- MPC 860 tools. // Electronic Design;11/04/96, Vol. 44 Issue 23, p122
Presents information on Applied Microsystems Corp.'s MPC860 tools for software development. SuperTAP tool with full-scale emulator; CODETAP compact emulator.
- Change: A developer's sharpest strategic tool. Coffee, Peter // PC Week;1/24/94, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p48
Examines the apprehensions faced by programmers with regards to changing software development technologies. Hidden intention behind job elimination; Parallels with `Stone Soup' story.
- Developers concentrate on cross-platform tools. Leach, Norvin // PC Week;3/28/94, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p49
Features development tools introduced by several companies. Approach to cross-platform developments as numerous; Description of the tools; Price.
- Computer Software Manufacturers. // Metal Center News;Spring2010, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p73
A directory for software products in the U.S. is presented.
- Starter kit needs no knowledge of wireless. // Electronics Weekly;4/30/2008, Issue 2333, p24
The article evaluates the JN5139-EK020 IEEE802.15.4/JenNet software developer kit from Jennic Ltd.
- Caldera unveils SUPER 7 with new features at SGIA. // SignGraphic: Outdoor Advertising Magazine;2007, Issue 101, p104
A preview of the SUPER 7 Tiling+ module from Caldera Inc. is presented.
- CEVA Announces Availability of Silicon-Based CEVA-XC Software Development Kit for the Rapid Design of Multi-Mode, Software-Defined Modems. // WiFi/ WLAN;Jan2012, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p4
The article previews the CEVA-XC323 silicon-based, software development kit (SDK) for runtime software development from CEVA Inc.