Shaky Status of '95 N.Y. Deal May Mean Tax Bill for Investors
- IDA backs office project. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;1/11/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p9
The article reports that Industrial Development Agency (IDA) will negotiate with Hampshire Management Co. LLC to construct an office building in Westchester in New York City.
- Inducing Liberty. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/20/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31743, p35
Reports on the preliminary approval of the New York City Industrial Development Agency for the sale of tax-exempt Liberty bonds to help finance the construction of the new headquarters of InterActive Corp. Amount of the Liberty bond program; Applicability of the Liberty bond program for...
- Nassau IDA polishes image. Geller, Rose // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);05/05/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 18, p24A
Reports on the advertising campaign launched by the Nassau County Industrial Development Agency in New York. Companies featured in the campaign; Agency hired to develop the advertising campaign.
- N.Y.C. IDA OKs Liberty Bonds for Bank of America Plan. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/1/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31731, p48
Reports on the approval of liberty bonds for a proposed Bank of America headquarters by the New York City Industry Development Agency. Need for the city to complete negotiations with One Bryant Park LLC; Release of a draft environmental impact statement of the Bank of America headquarters;...
- NYC Industrial Development Agency Transactions. // Crain's New York Business;8/5/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p28
Presents a chart depicting the real estate transactions of the Industrial Development Agency in New York City. Companies provided by the agency with financing assistance; Types of business operated by the firms; Number of workers and additions employed.
- New York City IDA to Sell $18.2 Million Without Insurance. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/12/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32772, p4
The article announces that the New York City Industrial Development Agency is to dispose its $18.2 million of bonds in January 2008. As explained by Municipal Capital Markets Group Inc. president Fred Cornwall, the disposal will be done through the agency's special needs facilities pooled bond...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;07/12/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30930, p22
Presents charts depicting the results of negotiated sales of bonds in the United States as of July 2000. Revenue bonds of the New York City Industrial Development Agency; Purchase of Hospital Facilities revenue bonds by Cain Brothers & Co.; List of tax and revenue certificates of obligation.
- N.Y.C. Agency OKs $80M in Liberty Bonds for New Media Headquarters. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32918, p36
Reports on the plan of the New York City Industrial Development Agency to issue Liberty bonds for a new media company, InterActive Corp. Expectation for Goldman & Sachs to price the bonds; Failure of the initial finance team to close the deal; Decision of the agency to reauthorize the borrowing...
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31841, p35
Presents news updates on bonds in the Northeast region in the U.S., compiled as of March 15, 2004. Bond issues planned by the Montgomery County in Maryland; New York City Industrial Development Agency's sending out requests for proposals for underwriting and bond counsel services to assist in...