- Takeout and try-on. Lewis, Len // Progressive Grocer;May97, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p11
Reports about the opening of a drive-through window for takeout foods this 1997 at Hy-Vee Food Stores in Des Moines, Iowa. Comments of Ruth Mitchell, director of communications of Hy-Vee about the newly opened drive through window; Promotional technique used by Hy-Vee to promote the...
- Happy Trails. Dudlicek, Jim // Progressive Grocer (India Edition);Jan2014, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p26
A review is offered for the retail store Hy-Vee Inc. located in Ankeny, Iowa.
- High Touch Reflects Core Values. // MMR;6/22/2015, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p12
The article discusses the Hy-Vee's success rate and its ability to create jobs for 650 people each time a store is opened, keeping in mind the five fundamentals of the company that was founded upon by Charles Hyde and David Vredenburg , that is, helpful, friendly, honest, respectful and dedicated.
- Hy-Vee Plans In-Store Restaurant. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;7/ 7/2012, p3
The article reports on the plan by the company Hy-Vee to open its first in-store restaurant Market Fresh Grille in Urbandale, Iowa.
- Hy-Vee Readies New Wisconsin Store. Springer, Jon // Supermarket News Expert Blog;4/26/2013, p4
The article reports that supermarket chain Hy-Vee is preparing to open its second store in Wisconsin, to be located in Madison.
- Hy-Vee Introduces Shoppers to Local Farmers. Angrisani, Carol // Supermarket News Expert Blog;6/27/2013, p3
The article reports on an online campaign to be launched by U.S. supermarket chain Hy-Vee in 2013 in which it will profile local farmers.
- New Hy-Vee supermarket to debut. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/12/98, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p104
Announces the debut of a prototype Hy-Vee supermarket in Omaha, Nebraska on October 13, 1998.
- Hy-Vee promotes fitness for kids. Telesca, Jenna // SN: Supermarket News;9/8/2014, Vol. 62 Issue 16, p65
The article reports that Hy-Vee Food Stores held its Kids Triathlon Championship in Des Moines, Iowa, in August 2014.
- Hy-Vee to Host Friday the 13th Sale. Angrisani, Carol // Supermarket News Expert Blog;1/10/2012, p3
The article reports on the lucky 13-hour sale to be held by Hy-Vee Food Stores on January 13, 2012.