Sylvania CSD, Ohio, Raised by Moody's
- Moody's Raises Mt. Vernon, N.Y., CSD. // Bond Buyer;11/08/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31013, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service raised its rating on the outstanding bonded debt of the Mount Vernon, New York, City School District.
- Moody's Downgrades Rhode Island Town Five Notches After Several Tough Years. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p3
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade Cumberland, Rhode Island's underlying rating on its outstanding general obligation bonds. Negative outlook assigned by Moody's for the bonds; Cumberland's debt sales from June 1995 to November 1999.
- Moody's Confirms NTTA's Rev Rating. // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has confirmed the North Texas Tollway Authority's A2 rating revenue bond rating. Cost overrun disclosed by the Authority for Section IV of the President George Bush Turnpike.
- Rochester, N.Y., GOs Cut by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p2
Focuses on the downgrading of Rochester, New York's outstanding general obligations bonds by Moody's Investors Service.
- 1997 a big year for Moody's secondary market ratings. Reynolds, Katherine M. // Bond Buyer;02/17/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30332, p32
Focuses on the performance of Moody's Investor Service in 1997. Level reached by secondary market ratings in the United States; Review of programs by a number of new issuers.
- Adventist Health Rated by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;08/09/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30950, p2
Reports on the rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to Adventist Health System/Sunbelt Obligated Group, Tennessee's Series 2000 bonds.
- Bryan, Tex., Debt Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;04/06/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31113, p2
Reports on the upgrading of Bryan, Texas' outstanding general obligation debt by Moody's Investors Service.
- Greenville, N.C., Utilities Get A2. // Bond Buyer;04/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31125, p2
Reports on the rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to Greenville, North Carolina's utilities commission enterprise system revenue bonds, Series 2001.
- Moody's Ups N.Y.S. EFC Rating to Aaa. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31164, p2
Reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to raise its rating on the New York State Environment Facilities Corp.'s state clean water and drinking water revolving funds revenue bonds, Series 2001C.