Moody's Upgrades East Carolina Univ
- Universities Get Negative. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/27/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33256, p9
The article reports on the bond ratings assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the seven universities in Illinois.
- University Debt Stable. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p33
Reports on the revision in the rating for the revenue bond of the University of Louisiana by Standard & Poor's Rating Services in Monroe, Louisiana.
- ALABAMA: Moody's Positive on USA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/7/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32523, p41
The article focuses on the bond ratings of Moody's Investors Service Inc. for the tuition and revenue bonds of the University of South Alabama. It was believed that the ratings was changed to positive due to increasing state operating support and improving relationship with its foundation....
- Moody's Upgrades Indiana University Ahead of $80M Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/21/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32655, p4
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded its bond rating on much of Indiana University's $784 million of debt as the university undertakes a major capital building spree at its campuses in Indiana. The author offers information about the factors affecting the increase...
- CALIFORNIA: Cal State Selling $408M. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32836, p9
The article reports on the plan of California State University to issue $408 million of revenue bonds on March 19, 2008. The university intends to sell $378 million of new money to finance construction of dormitories and parking facilities. It also plans to refund about $30 million of auxiliary...
- CALIFORNIA: Hastings Law Gets Boost. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/11/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32793, p9
The article reports that the rating for Hastings College of Law bonds in California was upgraded by Moody's Investors Service Inc. from A2 to A1. It is stated that the upgrade affects $8.1 million outstanding bonds issued in 2003, as well as the planned $26.1 million bond issuance later in...
- Univ. of Michigan Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;08/16/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30955, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to upgrade its ratings for the University of Michigan's bonds backed by a broad revenue pledge. Upgrading of the university's bonds secured by faculty practice plan revenues.
- A UNC Upgrade. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31975, p31
Reports on the rise in the rating of the housing and dining bonds of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro to A1 from A2 by Moody's Investors Service. Application of the upgrade to $21 million of outstanding housing and dining system bonds; Affirmation of the A1 rating on the...
- ILLINOIS: Loyola Gets New Outlook. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/21/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33203, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Services Inc. to revise the outlook of the A3 credit of Loyola University of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois. It notes that the A3 credit has been revised from negative to stable due to its string operating performance. It adds that the...